BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting up my 19'' SSR GT3 and 18'' OEM Wheels for sale!

The SSR GT3's are 19x8.5 fronts and 19x10 rears (aka M3 fitment). There is light rashing on all four wheels and a very small bend on the edge of the outside lip of the two right wheels (no problems noted except some steering wheel vibrating at 70+ mph speeds, not sure if its because of unbalanced wheels or old tires). I am selling these without tires.

The 18'' OEMs have some rashing on all 4 wheels but nothing major. I would give them a 8.5/10. These come with original tires (Michelin Pilot Sports) with a good amount of tread left.

I would prefer local pickup (Socal) so you can see them in person as they are all still in pretty good shape.

Asking $1200 for the SSR GT3s and $600 for the 18'' OEMs. I am pretty firm on pricing as I think these are pretty fair. I post mostly on M3forum under the same username so you can see my reputation there! Pictures below!

SSR wheels on car (passenger side):

Driver side:

Worse rashed wheel, sorry its really dirty!:

Picture of bend:

18'' OEMs (left wheel is the worst rashed out of all 4):

OEM Tread life (sorry I suck at pictures):

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt! These are taking up garage space. Need them gone!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
late afternoon bump.

BMW centercaps included with both sets of wheels!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Need these gone guys! Offers welcome! Hope I didn't make the wheels sound like they are in bad condition, they are definitely driveable and I'm not sure if the vibrating is from improper alignment, worn tires (the person I bought them from had his car slammed), or something else. The dent is pretty much unnoticeable except from specific angles and looking right up close. Offers guys! I bought another set of wheels (LM's) and no space in the garage.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 8 of 8 Posts