BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Clean set of 19" OEM E46 M3 Wheels and Tires $900 (SoCal)

Selling my 19" OEM M3 wheels with tires. The wheels are pretty clean except for 1 front wheel that has some light curb rash on it. They are all straight. Tires are 225/40/19 front and 255/35/19 rear all Michelin Pilot Sport. About 50% tread left on all tires. 1 front tire has outside shoulder wear (shown in picture). 2 wheels will not have wheel caps because I need it for my other wheels.

Asking $900 Local pickup only. Located in SoCal. Will only be sold as a set so please don't ask me to separate anything.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Your M3 rims and tires still available?

Hi

Are your M3 rims and tires still available? I'm assuming they will fit my 04 30Ci.

Let me know

Paul

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hmm, take those tires off and sell me those rime $900 shipped to VA and we're good!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Will you be willing to trade for some staggered 20". Fronts are 8.5x20 and rears are 10x20. Front tires are off brand but new. Less than 5 miles on them and rear tires are Pirelli P zero with 85% tread life left. I have pics but having issues putting them on here. I can email you pics if you like.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm getting a lot of interest about buying the wheels only without tires so here is the deal. $750 for the wheels only but you will need to take them and go with me to get the tires dismounted when you come pick it up. I don't have the storage space for both rims and tires once they are dismounted so that is why i cannot dismount them now until someone actually come to buy them.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm in socal and looking for some 19inch tires, I really only need the rears but i'll buy all 4 and store the front two until i need them if the price is right... I can come meet you to pick up the tires after they are dismounted. I live in OC, so would probably have to drive up on the weekend to make this work.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts