E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw another good listing on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=66485&item=7927967004&rd=1

Description

This is a set of HRE 19" 547R (Reverse drop Lip) Forged 3pc wheels and Tires.They came off my BMW e46 M3.The wheels measure out 19x8.5 and 19x10 in rear.The front Lips are 1.5 inches deep and the rears are just over 3.0 inches deep.These wheels will accomoditate a big brake kit clearance.They are in perfect condition.NO Curb rash or any scratches and is absolutely mint!They have custom Painted metallic silver centers with clearcoat and high polished lips.The Tires are Bridgstone SO3 Pole position YR rated tires.These tires are the best out there!Tire sizes are 245/35/19 in front and 275/30/19 in rear.The tires are in brand new condition with only about 100 miles on them.This set is barely used and is in prestine condition!This is the best wheels you can get for your M3.HRE is the highest quality wheel on the market and most expensive

·
Banned
527 Posts
the measuremnt on rear lip looks off.looks like tapemeasure is on the center piece abit....doesent look like 3" or over in pic.but very nice rims never the less..good luck w/sale! :thumbup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
seller with 0 feedback
this what it reeds in email he send to me

"hi,
The price included shipping.
The price buy it now is 2500$.
Let me know ASAP
thanks"

:hmm:

look b4 you sent your payment.

·
Registered
0 Posts
cccpM3 said:
seller with 0 feedback
this what it reeds in email he send to me

"hi,
The price included shipping.
The price buy it now is 2500$.
Let me know ASAP
thanks"

:hmm:

look b4 you sent your payment.
I think you're right. I asked him to go with escrow.com and he told me to go through ebay.

here's what he said in his mail

"hi,
You don't understand.It's a mistake here.
Ebay will confirm you delivery and after that you will send me the money through westernunion.
please send me your full name and addrese and i will start transaction.
thanks"

I think wired money through western union is a little bit weird because Ebay tells you never wire transfer money to anyone you don't know. I'll keep replying see what happen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts