E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE: Set of 4 HRE 19" 540Rs in gunmetal with mirrored lip. Staggered rear. 3 have like new Toyo T1Rs. 1 needs tire (has slight bend on rear - can be repaired as seen in photo). Wheels are in amazing shape!
$3300 OBO

Fronts are 19"x9", Tires 245 35 19
Rears are 19"x10", Tires 275 30 19

We will work out shipping ($200-$300 for most of the country through UPS) - although local pick up preferred.

Send message with any questions or email justin_s_miller @ yahoo

Attachments

·
Registered
710 Posts
Damn thats not a slight bend! It looks like its bent in two places. Good luck with the sale though

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only 1 has a bend in it... set new with tires was approx 8k... 3k isn't bad. Don't like, don't offer.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
from what im looking at, your wheel are not in "amazing" condition. Your first post is to sell some $3000+ wheels...hmmm. Do you have any reliable sources proving that you are legit?

·
Registered
28 Posts
from what im looking at, your wheel are not in "amazing" condition. Your first post is to sell some $3000+ wheels...hmmm. Do you have any reliable sources proving that you are legit?
doesnt help that he doenst have the correct style wheel....i believe that these are 540Rs

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
The wheels are 540Rs...

1st post as I don't have an M3.

As far as question about being legit, I have better things to do with my time than try to sell fake sh*t or scam people online... that said, if you are interested let me know, otherwise thanks for looking.

·
Falling from 14k ft.
3,776 Posts
The wheels are comp 90s... Refer to HREs site if you'd like to debate :)

1st post as I don't have an M3.

As far as question about being legit, I have better things to do with my time than try to sell fake sh*t or scam people online... that said, if you are interested let me know, otherwise thanks for looking.
I like to debate so I did refer to HRE's website. Try as you might, those are not COMP90's. These are either 540 or 540R's. Notice the difference in the rivet pattern on HRE's site vs. what you have.

http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/series.php?q=/COMP/COMP90/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts