E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have one set of 19"BBS LM with Bridegeston S-03 for sale.
Front Wheels: 19x8.5 with 245/35/19 Bridgestone Potenza S-03(60% tread left)
Rear wheels: 19x10.0 with 275/30/19 Bridgestone Potenza S-03(20% tread left)
The wheels are in a great condition, no curb rash, bent, except one tiny nick on one of the front wheel(as you can see in the picture). Selling my car soon, so putting everything back to stock. Prefer local sale in S.F bay area, but would ship the wheels at buyer's expence. Asking for $3,300.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
lms

great wheels :thumbup: is this the lowest price you'll go for these wheels? and are u up for a trade + cash? i have a set of fm chrome evos 19' this set cost me almost 3 grand. and will u do the wheels by it's self w/out tires? :yikes: I'm in denver.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,
Sorry, I'm not up for trade. I'm putting everything back to stock on my car, so the wheels must go.
Thanks for your offer.
viet211 said:
great wheels :thumbup: is this the lowest price you'll go for these wheels? and are u up for a trade + cash? i have a set of fm chrome evos 19' this set cost me almost 3 grand. and will u do the wheels by it's self w/out tires? :yikes: I'm in denver.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Would you be interested in a trade? I have 5 mint ACS type 3 rims all wrapped in S03's for an E46 M3. Tires have 80-90% left, 3 fronts (1 spare) all with 245/35/19 and 2 rear 275/30/19. :dunno:

·
Registered
7 Posts
i sent you a pm.

·
Registered
18 Posts
J.H said:
I have one set of 19"BBS LM with Bridegeston S-03 for sale.
Front Wheels: 19x8.5 with 245/35/19 Bridgestone Potenza S-03(60% tread left)
Rear wheels: 19x10.0 with 275/30/19 Bridgestone Potenza S-03(20% tread left)
The wheels are in a great condition, no curb rash, bent, except one tiny nick on one of the front wheel(as you can see in the picture). Selling my car soon, so putting everything back to stock. Prefer local sale in S.F bay area, but would ship the wheels at buyer's expence. Asking for $3,300.
Thanks for looking.
Interested..but i dont need the tires...how much you asking for just the rims? and are you willing to ship it overseas? i'll bear shipping and handling charges..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts