BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These wheels (Armano Dunamis 18x8) came w/ my gf's car when she initially purchased the vehicle. Since her recent purchase, she been rolling on the stocks, and has no use for the summer wheels. They are in immaculate condition, true with no curb rash.

Tires look to have 8/32 of an inch of tread remaining. They are 235/40ZR-18 Yokohama AVS ES100.

I have a copy of the original invoice from the 1st owner indicating the total purchase price for this setup to be: $1,771.42

She's looking to get $950 for wheels and tires. Reasonable offers are considered... so make your best offers.

***********pics*************

***********pics*************

You can tell that the setup is practically brand new simply by the adhesive marking on the tire where the manufacturer sticker was placed. Also note, the center caps have not even been installed yet!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1 Posts
interested

I'm interested in purchasing these wheels (not right now but for Christmas). I don't live in Cali though, I live in NC. How much for shipping?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello???

So either you sold them already or you havent been online since October. Give it to me straight man, can I buy em or not? Damnit I want those rims! :hmm:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts