BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my car and upgraded to a 07 c230 sport black on black and love it!! so im parting out my car I have alot to list but for now the rims just got taken off and are in my garage and up for sell!!! They have falken tires on 225 40ZR18 92W only have these for one month come with carbon fiber center caps if you buy these now I will include the black and white carbon fiber roundels for the front and back of your car as well $100 retail. here are some pics of the wheels not polished I will clean them up soon so much to do have to go to the dealership and pull out my navigation as well so if anyone wants a double din kit let me know i got everything wire harness, antenna adaptor.

Looking for around $1,000 picked up or delivered reasonalbly close Im located in South Bay LA area. contact rob 213-434-0897 for more info or pm me thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pm sent bump not a scratch or damage on these I had bought them a little over a month ago. Parked like a old lady any time I parallel parked so i never got curb rash. After a good cleaning these will be in brand new mint condition brake dust and dirt still reside on these right now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
PM Sent to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts