BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 2002 E46 M3 18 inch OEM wheels with original Cont for sale since I am about to receive my new wheels.
Back tires are not worth mentioning but front tires have some tread left. Tires have 20,000 miles
Back wheel has one little rash otherwise perfect condition

Will sell for $500 + S/H

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OEM FS

I am in South Florida - Naples.
I can email pics if you give me email. My pics are too big to post.
Just PM me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Can they fit a 99 328I. What are the sizes, 18 by what. If they can fit, I will love to take them off your hands. Call me at 718-723-7299 or email me at [email protected]. I need these badly since I have recently bent one of my Breyton Inspirations.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OEM reserved

They are currently reserved to Jluzbet from Miami.

I will send pics to all you guys who have asked for it in case Jose does not go thru

Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Re: OEM reserved

emericr said:
They are currently reserved to Jluzbet from Miami.

I will send pics to all you guys who have asked for it in case Jose does not go thru

Thanks for the interest.
:pimpin:

·
Registered
129 Posts
No possible way those rims will fit on a non-M3....even if you ROLL them!

If anyone actually attempted this and was successful, you'll be the shiznit. Keep me informed.

·
Banned
2,061 Posts
The fronts will fit. For that price I'd pick them up and find anothe two fronts from someone.

I'm also in S. Florida but more interested in an extra set of M68s for auto-x right now.

Good luck with the sale, killer price.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think if you switched to a tire with less side wall, it should fit. Say for example stock rear is 255/40R18. Go to a 255/35R18 and the tire size is the same as the stock sport package one, 245/40R17...at least in diameter anyways...

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think if you switched to a tire with less side wall, it should fit. Say for example stock rear is 255/40R18. Go to a 255/35R18 and the tire size is the same as the stock sport package one, 245/40R17...at least in diameter anyways...
but i think you still need to roll the fenders...

·
Registered
8 Posts
The rears won't fit. No way. Offset is completely wrong. This has been rehashed hundreds of times. Search the tire and wheel forum.

But who cares for that price? Sell the rears for 200 once you get em and hold out for another pairs of fronts. The only way to make it work is to run fronts on all four corners.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i live in florida fortmyers hi do you still have the wheels for the m3 i have a ci 323 2000 coupe would they fit my car , plz let me know i live beside you in fort myers call me at 239 8501047 thnks my email is [email protected]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts