E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased 19''Hamann HMII's........selling OEM M V-Spoke Style 72
wheels and tires. Staggered fittment: 18x8 front on 225/40/18 Dunlop
SP9000 and rear 18x8.5 on 255/35/18 Dunlops. Wheels in good to excellent shape, no rashes. Tires about 80% (weekend driver). Prefer local shipment, however will ship anywhere. Buyer pays all shipping costs. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Best offer rules!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1k PLUS shipping and you're rollin' on staggered 18's and Dunlops!! Let's do
this Bimmerboy!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
jwill said:
1k PLUS shipping and you're rollin' on staggered 18's and Dunlops!! Let's do
this Bimmerboy!!!
Hmm..can i have pics sent to [email protected]? also...i no they are OEM but do 255's in the rear fit a 325ci?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll try and get pics in the next couple of days....
as far as fit, shouldn't be a problem. I had 'em on a '00 328i sedan that's dropped (eibach pro-kit), with no fender roll or rubbing issues. You have a coupe, which has an even wider clearance in the rear.

·
Registered
0 Posts
jwill said:
I'll try and get pics in the next couple of days....
as far as fit, shouldn't be a problem. I had 'em on a '00 328i sedan that's dropped (eibach pro-kit), with no fender roll or rubbing issues. You have a coupe, which has an even wider clearance in the rear.
havent heard from you in a few days...are htese still for sale? thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah.......been trying to get a picture of one of the wheels/tires to show you. If all goes well, expect a picture no later than tomorrow. I think you'll be impressed........they look pretty good!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finally got pictures......18"OEM M V-Spoke Type 72's

Well, finally got close-up pics of the 18" OEM M V-Spoke Type 72 wheels.
Great for anyone looking for winter wheels. Staggered fitment, excellent shape (no curbs, rashes, etc..), and good Dunlop rubber. We can negotiate price and shipping!! Remember, winter is right around the corner...........!!!

Email me at [email protected] for close-up PICTURES!!!!!!!!!

·
//AlpineWhite M Collector
0 Posts
jwill said:
Well, finally got close-up pics of the 18" OEM M V-Spoke Type 72 wheels.
Great for anyone looking for winter wheels. Staggered fitment, excellent shape (no curbs, rashes, etc..), and good Dunlop rubber. We can negotiate price and shipping!! Remember, winter is right around the corner...........!!!

Email me at j.william[email protected] for close-up PICTURES!!!!!!!!!
ill take a couple pictures to

rcase at townnews dot com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Still Interested

beemerboy87 said:
havent heard from you in a few days...are htese still for sale? thanks
r these for sale still?? if u will agree to COD personal check i can give u 1000 on delivery! i have several sources that can vouch for me that i am a legit buyer. let me know!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bump

Bump for an awesome seller. This didn't work out for me but Jay is such a nice guy. Someone buy his wheels. They are in awesome condition. :thumbup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sale of the entire set is pending......hopefully by this weekend. Would rather part with the whole set than selling one at a time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts