BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered new wheels and would like to dump my OEM 18"s. The front two have a few curb marks but I took them to Wheel Wizards and they estimated $125 to fix both front wheels. Like I said, they aren't that bad. The driver front has 3 or 4 small curb rashes and the pass. front has 2 curb markes. The rear wheels are perfect with no curb marks at all. The tires are the Conti. Sport and have about 50% tread up front and 15-20% in the rear. I feel that $750 is reasonable for the tire tread and also because of a few curb marks. Please let me know if anyone is interested, buyer pays shipping. Thanks, Brandon

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on guys, I really want to sell these. Also, if someone could help me figure out how to post pics on the site I would be happy to show some pics. Thanks;) , Brandon

·
Help me Help you!
959 Posts
bjechols,
go to post reply and then go to the bottom and find the "attach file" and post pic, do you know if those tires will fit on a 325i sedan?

·
Registered
46 Posts
check your pm

I emailed you on your pm, If you have another email that is easier to reach you at let me know.
Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Chris, sorry i thought I wrote you back, I've had a couple emails. Just PM me and we'll talk. Sorry about the confusion;) Brandon

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
750 eh? still available?

·
Registered
937 Posts
Brandon... GT3's are looking good on you whip.
Any other mods since the Meet @ Gwinnette Place?

I would take those off your hands but the rears are too wide for a non M.
Good Luck

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
i herad you can't repair m3 wheels

·
Registered
842 Posts
so the rears will NOT fit a non-M car w/out fender rolling??

if they would fit it I may be interested

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Al, yep still $750

Hey TZ, nope...no other mods since then. I am trying to lower it right now with my H&Rs though. I just can't afford anything else right now;) Thanks, Brandon

1 - 20 of 25 Posts