E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there

so i have the stock wheels off my e46 here, there the 17" style 79, with 235-45 Continental ContiPro tires on them. These are not perfect, some have curbage, and one wheel has a slight bend (Not terrible, only noticeable at higher speeds if your listening for it) they were my beater wheels for winter, and since im moving to AZ, i have no use for them anymore.

The tires are meh, prob about 40% tread on them, there getting close to the wear marks, but you can prob get another 5-7000 out of them.

Now, i have 4 of these, but one is my spare tire(in similar condition to the others), and is in my car atm. if you want all of them, then maybe we can work something out, but as of right now, im only selling these three.

id like to get $150 + shipping for all three, or $60 + shipping for each individual wheel. i need these gone, so im open to ALL offers, hit me up, worse i can say is no! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
17 inch wheels

i was wondering if any of these wheels were still available. i need them for a 2004 330xi. i am definitely interested if you have them. thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts