BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS IS FOR A FULL SET OF 5

For sale is a set of 5 Style 157. I believe these come stock on the new 328i's. I bought my zhp from the dealership, and it came with these wheels/tires. obviously these are the wrong wheels for my zhp, so now im selling them.

There are NO curb rashes, or dings/dents on any of the rims. All wheels are in perfect condition. spotless.

I believe these have sensors on them.

34 offset

Full size spare is included!!!!! Perfect for your e46. I am willing to ship, but prefer local pick up in LA.

Tires:

Front tires are in perfect condition with 75%+ tread left. (front)
Rear tires have about 85-90%+ tread left on them. (rear)

Bridgestone Turanza RUN FLAT TIRES
225/45 R17

Full size spare:
Minerva 225/44 R17 Brand new

Make me a good offer and they are yours!! (saw them going on ebay for about $1200)

·
Registered
521 Posts
i would've punched the salesman at the dealership in the face for not giving u style 135 zhp wheels with a zhp car...thats bull

anyway..nice car man

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
still interested in shipping?
yes ill ship. what zip code?

i would've punched the salesman at the dealership in the face for not giving u style 135 zhp wheels with a zhp car...thats bull
anyway..nice car man
haha totally. I was pissed! but i got the car for $25k!! its impecable. so i wasn't complaining. found the 135's zhp for $700 (rims only) so i made out good!

·
Masterdebator
1,660 Posts
hmmmm...you sure those are going for 1200? Those kind of rims usually sell for $300 for the whole set here....and that's when they're in good condition.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmmmm...you sure those are going for 1200? Those kind of rims usually sell for $300 for the whole set here....and that's when they're in good condition.
$1399 WITHOUT tires on ebay. and for a set of 4. I am selling 5.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-...009QQitemZ190220726681QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

of course i would never charge that much... btw the wheels im selling are band new. beyond "good condition" as you state.

32128 for residential or 32780 commercial (work)
sent u a pm.

·
Masterdebator
1,660 Posts
$1399 WITHOUT tires on ebay. and for a set of 4. I am selling 5.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-Genuine-E90-E91-E92-E93-Style-157-17-Wheel-Set-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247QQcategoryZ43957QQihZ009QQitemZ190220726681QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

of course i would never charge that much... btw the wheels im selling are band new. beyond "good condition" as you state.

sent u a pm.
notice how it's only a "Buy It Now" item...I'm just trying to help you out man...I guarantee that if that ebay item had a bidding option, it wouldn't go passed $500.

No one here would pay $600 for 17" OEM non-sport rims - even with tires - let alone near $1,000; and yes, even if they are brand new. They're just not in demand. Heck, a set of very slightly used CSL Reps w/ tires would go for $1200 shipped at the most on here (and everyone one here wants CSL Reps).

·
Registered
80 Posts
i sold my 16s for $350 about 3 years.

You might want to lower your price. otherwise you have no chance to sell them. I sure that everyone will agree with me.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You might want to lower your price. otherwise you have no chance to sell them. I sure that everyone will agree with me.

thanks for the bump. but if you read carefully, i never mention a price. i was simply referencing what ebay is selling them for.

i am accepting all offers. :thumbsup:

·
Masterdebator
1,660 Posts
I'll buy your spare one off you for $50!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SOLD the rims only for 1k :flipoff:

tires still available if anyone is interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts