BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bradolf Pittler
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first revision one without the 1.24ghz processor. Everything else is the same... im selling this for a buddy of mine..

Hes had it for a month or so but he needs to be able to easily trasport stuff from work to home and that damn 17 is just a ***** to lug around... so he got a 12" instead and now has the 17 chillin not used.

He got it new for $3299.99 when it first came out.... and i think they are down to $2999.00.

Hes looking to get $2500.00 obo... he'll upgrade the memory to a gig for whoever buys it...

brand new condition, original packaging and documentation.

prefer not to ship but will if need be.

email me plz.

[email protected]

if you need pictures... feel free to ask.

·
Registered
25 Posts
STALKER said:
can you use all Microsoft products on it, office, and things like MSN messenger??? Thanks.
Office and MSN messenger work perfectly with Mac OS X...

·
Bradolf Pittler
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
its my close friends' computer.... he lives next door, hes too busy to put time into posting it so hes paying me to take care of everything.

Oh, forgot to mention, he'll include the upgrade cds for panther. Panther rules if udon't have it yet!!! true multi-tasking :)

Mac does have a AIM available for it.... and it also uses IChat which is more aesthically cooler than AIM... check it out.

·
Registered
345 Posts
DAMN! nice computers man. BUMP for fellow mac user. Good luck with the sale. Hows that G5 working for ya. Im gonna wait for them to put a 2nd optical bay in there to get one. I want an internal Superdrive & combo

·
Registered
402 Posts
id buy it... if i had money :(.. great computer though

·
Bradolf Pittler
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
and a 20" Display :)

Rich, you know how we ganxtas do it

G5 + Panther = PC Multi-Tasking Ownage!! You gotta love expose' how ever you spell it... and the 128 encryption owns when u got lots of music on ur computer.

I just upgraded the ram to 4gigs... lol it rules

i definitely see a G5 notebook in the future... probably gotta wait a year for them to microsize it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts