BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

I want to raise some capital for a real estate purchase and so I need to sell one or both of my cherished M3's...

NUMBER ONE

2005 e46 M3 convertible in Imola Red and Nappa Black interior (stunning deep red, especially good looking on the convertible), 6 sp manual, all the usual stuff...Xenons, heated/powered/memory seats, HK stereo, Homelink, 18 inch wheels with Michelin Pilot Sports, 14,000 km, NO accidents, no winter driving...Totally stock with remaining BMW warranty. Still looks and smells new. Fabulous summer car for you and three friends.

Autowest has 05 vert for sale for $80 K plus taxes...I would like mid-70 K + only one tax as this is private sale...Save $10,000 compared to same year and way more compared to new (MSRP $92 K + taxes)

NUMBER TWO

2002 e46 M3 coupe in Jet Black and Black Nappa Leather interior (still makes my head turn after I park and walk away!), 6 sp manual with all the same options as above. This has been my daily driver for the last 4 years. 96,000 km and all services up to date with all records. Local car from Brian Jessel. Oil changes twice as frequently as required based on computer. NO accidents, but some typical stone chips to front air dam (which I can either have painted or not depending on how one feels about stone chips vs. original paint). Clay-barred and Zaino on the paint regularly and regular interior detailing so interior is immaculate with almost NO bolster wear.

MODS:
Bilstein PSS9 with rear shock mount reinforcements and corner-balanced with performance alignment,

Stoptech four wheel BBK (355 mm X-drilled rotors X 4 and calipers in black with Axxis Ultimates and ATE SuperBlue),

UUC Evo 3 Short Shifter,

hardwired/hidden Laser and Radar detector front and rear,

painted reflectors, clear signal bulbs, front plate holder delete.

Wheel choices: stock 18with 245 Goodyears, OZ Superleggras silver with no rash,18 X 9 with Dunlop SSR 265's, BBS RS-GT (brilliant silver...special order from Japan) with no rash 19X8.5 F/ 19X9.5 R with 245/275 Bridgestone SO-3...extra cost option for the BBS :str8pimpi

AutoTrader...02 going for mid-40 K stock....I would like a bit more given the mods, but would consider reducing by putting stock parts back.

Am open to serious inquires and offers.

PM me or email szuyan***ahoo.com

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not planning on parting out at this stage....thanks for the interest

Cars are for sale first and if the buyer does not want something I can have it restored to stock (note the convertible is totally stock).

email is szuyang @ yahoo . com (take out spaces)

·
Registered
123 Posts
damn 70k for a used Vert? i'd go for an M5 for that price. but good luck anyway

·
Registered
123 Posts
still CAD as almost close to USD now days.

·
Registered
491 Posts
yeah.. but we can't get a new m5 for 70K lol.. a new m5 in canada costs 130k...

add on: a used one costs 97k in canada..

i've been looking into a m5 lately to switch up my car... but these are dealership prices

·
Registered
189 Posts
or you can import M5 from the states, used ones run between high 60's to mid 70's

·
Registered
491 Posts
oh definitely man. i'm coming out this sunday. maybe we can get a group outing!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
NEW price on 2005 Imola red M3 convertible

I'm dropping the price on the M3 convertible to $68,888 Cdn. or best offer :hi:

Car is located in Vancouver, BC and I have clear title with no liens.

Car just looks AMAZING after being detailed on the long weekend with clay, Meguiars, and Zaino.

Fabulous summer, topdown car with no accidents, and a mere 15,000 km on the clock...barely broken in yet :pimpin:

PM me for more info or pictures.

PS. I've decided not to sell my other M3 (the coupe) for now

1 - 16 of 16 Posts