BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 04 sapphire black 330i cpo/nav/hk 89k $12.5k

[ Update: Sorry I haven't posted pics. Just finished working out all my classes for school. I was finally able to get her out of the garage today (rain) to take some pics. Got a call about her and I was informed that I put her price at a dealers price, so I am putting at private party price of $12,500 please Let me know if you have any questions ]

She's a 2004 Sapphire black with grey interior. RUNS awesome!!! Premium package, sports package. i bought her cpo from north county bmw. she has cpo till 04/10. since ive had her shes had all maintenance/ repairs done at south county bmw ( cunningham ).

shes equipped with oem navigation and Harmon kardon sound. I installed the oem aux input and oem alarm.

*she has 17" style 71 rims
*bought oem alarm from tischer bmw (bought bmw uv sunshade as well). *bought depo corner lights ( have both silver/silver and black/silver corners) *oem clear side lights (from circle bmw) (read bad things about depos fit) and
*(not sure if its depo or eagle) the led tails from ddmtuning.
*still have oem ambers as well (never got around to selling them)
*20% tint all the way around (minus front)
*had front grill (sapphire) and window pillars (gloss) painted.
*couldnt decide whether to paint or vinyl chrome window trim so its still chrome.

she has a couple touched up nicks that i bought her with. i will post those with car pix tomorrow.

i have to sell her because i no longer have a job. pls feel free to ask any questions. shes the second e46 im losing.:bawling:

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
now for the little imperfections:

Center armrest has Dye wear. I bought it that way. It really doesn't show as much as picture shows, but it is what it is. Was too scared to try the leather dye.

Driver seat has same Dye wear right in middle/ front of thigh area. again I bought it like that and really doesn't stand out when you're looking straight at it.

Driver side has wear on the left part of the thigh/bucket portion (not sure exactly what that is called) bought like that as well. Even though i had the same issue with my 02 325i and have seen posts regarding same thing.

This one was my fault lol. Rear passenger door has two scuff marks from when I put my daughters car seat in there. carseat was too wide and when I closed the door it scuffed. got a quote of $60 to re-do handle, but i havent investigated enough to make sure thats the best way to go.

Driver side front bumper has what appear to be a little chip that bmw covered up with touch up. The guys whole detailed it said he can Clear it up with a machine polish. It is really not wasy to see even staring straight at it. It took me about 12 shots with my canon to even get this shot.

Anywho thats all there is. its going to be going on craigslist and autotrader in the next couple days. If you guys have any suggestions on where else I should add her (cars.com, ebay, etc) please let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
called!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts