97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: '04 330i ZHP 6mt Alpine White, CPO thru 4-10 - price drop

2004 BMW 330i ZHP (Performance Package) CPO
-Alpine White
-Black Alcantara interior
-6 speed manual
-53k miles

Options: cold weather package, performance package, Power Seats, moonroof, xenons, aluminum silver cube trim, M-leather steering wheel installed 10 months ago, M floor mats and/or rubber floor mats, DICE iPod kit, Full tint with Huper Optic film. Tires in good shape, rears replaced 6 months ago, all 4 have lots of life left. The car is in very good condition. I've had all the maintenance done at the scheduled times and have changed the oil every 7500 miles. I have not had a single problem with the car and no reason for me to bring it in besides the scheduled maintenance.

Certified Pre-Owned through April, 2010.

Some extras are clears all around. 6000k xenon foglights, painted all moldings white as well as the molding around the foglights, RE clutchstop and a 3.46 diff. I will include all stock parts as well. No engine mods, it a sweet motor from the factory!

PRICE ADJUST 3-3-09: Asking <STRIKE>$20,8900</STRIKE> $19,400 or make an offer.

Additional Pictures HERE

The car is in great shape. There is one small door ding on the passenger side fender. I believe it can be fixed paintless.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
fyi the pics don't work. But g/l with the sale. So many good deals around lately!

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Alpine white w/ alcantara... What else one could ask for? :drool:

·
Registered
529 Posts
your car makes me want to paint my mouldings.... BUMP!

·
Registered
480 Posts
This would be a good car for the HPF guys to use as a prototype car for R&D on the 330i turbo kit

1 - 20 of 44 Posts