BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
I will begin parting out the car this week. I have removed the LED tail lights first so here they are. Were purchased 2 months ago. This is a "complete" kit. They are in NEW condition. Not a single scratch anywhere. Have all original boxes, etc. Paid $570. Will let everything go for $500. They will fit all E46 coupes including M3. Not sure about convertibles. Part list shows all included pieces. More pics available.
thanks.

·
Banned
1,163 Posts
Mark....how could you! =P G'luck w/ur sale!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
100% Plug and Play. Only thing is your dash lights will come on indicating your tail lamps aren't functioning (even though they really are). It is a known issue and can be resolved by having your service dept. download the latest LCM (Light Control Module) software into your car. Problem solved.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, will only sell as a complete package.

·
Registered
152 Posts
hey i have the reverse lights and i only want to buy the tail lights with the plugs ... how much would u sell them to me for...and if u dont want to sell seperate ... can u please let me know how i can get my hands on the pugs? so when i get the lioghts from the dealer .... i can get the plugs and put them on ... by the way once u put these lights on the dash says the lights are out ... but they go away after a couple of days ... or like u said u can have the dealer reprogram for u .... my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CarbonCabby,
I have no way of checking. You could contact your dealer and find out.

djhyetk,
The adaptor cables can be purchased through your bmw parts dept. Part number is listed above. You have to have the service dept. reprogram the LCM if you want the warning light to go out.

kohsoonkiak,
If you can get them for $440, don't wait......

HKE46Boy,
You only need 1 "bulb carrier" and 1 "bulb socket". Actually they are the exact same piece except one is left side and one is right side (they're the lights inside the trunk). I asked the dealer why they had different names and they were puzzled as well.

·
First 19" ZHP
1,463 Posts
has anyone ever tried to retrofit these tailights in a sedan just wondering if they'll fit or not

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tailight assemblies

I assume these have been installed, what's involved and how long did it take to upgrade? Also, has anyone seen a thread that outlines the installation process in layman's language?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SOLD!!:thumbup:
Thanks guys.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts