E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SALE PENDING

2003 330xi 5spd manual transmission
Silver/Black Interior
87,000 miles
Premium Package
Factory 16:9 Navigation
Bi-xenons

No accidents, paint in excellent condition for the year. Some small blemishes and knicks here and there but the overall condition is 8.5/10. Interior is 9/10, very minor wear on seats and I even replaced some interior bits that were scuffed.

18x8/18x8.5 e90 sport wheels
235/40/18 Pirelli P6 (plenty of tread)
FK Silverline Coilovers (koni dampers)
Rogue Engineering RSMs
Rear muffler delete with dual 3" tips
OEM Aluminum Trim inside
5spd weighted ///M shift knob
White LED angel eyes
Clear corner markers
clear side markers
matte black kidney grilles
DICE ipod Integration
Bought new BMW OEM floor mats

I've done a TON of maintenance on this car over the past two years.
Oil changed every 5k since I bought it at 55k. Was serviced at dealer for all scheduled maintenance before that.
Valve cover gasket and spark plugs replaced @ 85k
Drivers side window regulator fixed @ 85k
Drivers side xenon ballast replaced @ 84k
Pass. Side engine mount and front axle replaced @ 73k
DISA valve replaced @ 73k
Complete cooling system overhaull (Water Pump, Expansion Tank, Thermostat, Upper & Lower Radiator Hoses, Coolant Flush) @ 72k
New Clutch and removed clutch delay valve @ 71k
New Rear TMS slotted rotors and Hawk brake pads @ 71k
All driveline fluids replaced (both diffs, transmission and transfer case) @ 70k
Serpentine belt, Idler Pulley and Drive Belt Tensioner @ 64k
Drivers side front CV boot @ 58k
Brake Fluid Flush @ 58k
Cabin and Air filter changed @ 56k

There are a couple of maintenance items that still need to be completed but then this car will be a near perfect example of a e46. The cars KBB "very good" list is $12.5k. I'm willing to let it go for $11k OBO because I know the new owner will probably want to invest some money to make it perfect.

The passenger side front axle is new, and the drivers side is holding up but the boot is leaking again so it's a ticking time bomb. If you know the XI's it's the weak point and they usually die between 70k-100k. I also think it probably needs the crankcase ventilation valve job done too. That's why I'm discounting the price. I always fixed everything on this car, but it's the wifes car now and she wants something newer. So I'd rather give someone a good deal and let them make it perfect.

I will also include some brand new never installed TMS Cross-drilled front rotors and hawk brake pads + sensor and a new Mahle fuel filter for free. These were going to be my next maintenance mods but I haven't had time to install them.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts