E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I havent really posted on here much, but i thought it would be a good place to put my car up for sale.

Car:

2002 320ci
130k kms
Auto
17inch BMW wheels
6stack CD player in the boot
Rego to Jan 12

Car has a full service history, and is in amazing condition, no scratches or dents and the interior is amazing as well... Needs the drivers window switch fixed (still works but the button is loose) but i can arrange for this to be done if i get a deposit.

Im looking for a quick sale...

$20000 ONO... I am negotiable but not to stupid offers...

you can email me at [email protected] or call me on 0424 284 507..

Car is going on Carsales tomorrow night

Attachments

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Benny I still remember when you first got this, years ago! Still looks as clean as that day, so maybe you should give it a wash for the photos!

Oh and GLWS

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah couldnt find my camera so took the photos on my Phone.

Gonna wash it on friday and clay bar it and polish it and take new pics, so should be up sometime on Friday.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Benny doubt you'd get much interest on here tbh. Carsalee would be your best bet, but I can vouch for it's cleanness, also maybe tell where you're located

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its on carsales, just thought id put it up here cos even if noones interested they might know someone?

Cars located on the Northern Beaches...

As I said Price is Negotiable... so would be a pretty good buy for someone...

Nice clean pics will be up tomorrow afternoon:)

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=10198298&__Qpb=true&Cr=0&__Ns=pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294967079%204294729572%204294967051%20412%20898&silo=1011&PriceTo=412&seot=1&tsrc=allcarhome&__Nne=15&trecs=12&__sid=12C54812D520

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump back to the top...

noone knows someone after a clean 320?

Price is Negotiable for a quick sale...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I feel like a loner replying to myself?

Price drop for e46fanatics only.... $19000 negotiable...

How has this not sold... its a freaking bargain

·
Registered
979 Posts
Have you been getting the worst callers on carsales haha...Ive had mine on car sales on and off for a while...

Seems to be soo many people who want to drive a bmw for next to nothing, every buyer is on a budget,

I even had some "international students" call me and ask if I was giving a "Student Discount" on my car WTF it is a private car sale not a textbook sale.

·
Registered
979 Posts
International students are loaded anyway...wtf?
Yeah these ones were obviously not haha...They were at university of Newcastle, the weird thing is these guys woke me up at 11.45pm at night with their phone call haha...

International students at usyd/uts/nsw ect are balling heaps of exotic cars..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No I keep getting scammers though... lol i got the usual oil rig one... lol

responded with:

Hi John,

Thanks for your email.

WOW!!! You work on an oil rig? So does my dad? Which Oil Rig are you working on at the moment? Maybe you could speak to him if you're on the same one... that would make it so much easier!

Ive always wondered what it would be like working on an oil rig... Dad always comes home and tells me all these amazing stories about them. Are they Dangerous? Is it scary being out there on an Oil Rig?

Can you send me pictures of your oil rig? Im creating a collection of Oil Rig photos that im going to auction off on Ebay to try and make some extra money... I would be willing to go halves with you if you can provide me with some good photos... What are your paypal details so I can transfer the money through to you once the auction has ended?

I was thinking that If my dad and you work on the same rig i could have the car helicoptered out to you so you can see it in person, then if you like it you can just transfer me the money and then have it helicoptered back when you go back onshore?

The other day i was thinking about joining an oil company and go out on a rig, i hope you dont mind me calling it a rig, im not trying to be disrespectful, im just trying to get into the mindframe of a rigger... is that what you guys call yourselves? I think if you called yourselves riggers it would be pretty awesome, everyone would look at you and be like, that guys a rigger, how cool... is it cool working on an oil rig?

Do you guys have your own secret society? Whose the head rigger? Do you know him? Do you guys have secret oil rigs that you use in your time off to make extra money? That would be pretty cool... Can I join the Society?

Please let me know what Paypal details to use as the Auction for the ebay Oil Rig pictures has ended since ive been writing you this email and I want to make sure you get your fair share. It sold for $23.16, so your share would be $11.58.

Back on track, is your courier agent a fellow rigger? Will he be able to teach me a few tricks of the trade before i join up when he comes to pick up the car? Does he have the appropriate paperwork for me to join the Secret Society?

My Paypal details are as follows:

[email protected]u

I look forward to hearing from you!!!

"Rig Master"

P.S do you think anyone would mind that im calling myself "Rig Master"? Its a pretty cool name i think, but i dont want to upset the Society, so if theres any problems let me know please.

Ben

anyway... any non oil rig scammers interested lemme know lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Redbook: 2002 E46 Auto private price guide is $15400 to $18000. So considering its for sale at $19000 and its negotiable, is that really a high price is it...

If you only go off of Redbooks price range then there are only 7 out of 27 cars in NSW that are in the right price range, and thats including 01, 02 and 03 models. Or in all of Aus there are 8 out or 25 320cis that fall in the right price range.

Oh and thanks for saying my cars priced too high based on your expert analysis of Redbook and some photos on the internet, I presume your advice would be to lower my advertised price to 18k so i get people come and look at it cos it matches what the Mighty Redbook Gods have told them the most to pay for a car is? Whats better is the same idiots can then use Redbooks mighty powers to deduce that because my car sits exactly in the middle of the average Kms that they should only have to pay exactly $16700 for it.

other people can make up their own minds without useless input like yours, just like the market controls Redbook not the other way around ;)

kthx

1 - 20 of 29 Posts