E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
24,003 Posts
people have gotten lucky with Autozone’s Duralast being OEM spec repackaged. Do a Search for the thread. Granted you’ll have to visually check inside box before buying. that’s by far the best value getting it that cheap.

as far a FCP Euro, highly recommend..but for this part maybe not in your situation. it’s not really a part that will need in lifetime to be replaced again (unless installed wrong). and price is not as cheap as Autozone.

·
Registered
16,447 Posts
Duralast isn't good. It's the Timken brand one that's got a chance of being Koyo or F.A.G. Duralast will be a Chinese POS.

Unfortunately, AZ part 513125 is not longer available in Timken form. It's Moog and it's $80. It MAY be an OEM repackage (Moog did that for my E82 tie rods, they were Lemforder in Moog box). Considering that, I'd find the cheapest F.A.G. online and order it.

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
24,003 Posts

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
24,003 Posts
Duralast isn't good. It's the Timken brand one that's got a chance of being Koyo or F.A.G. Duralast will be a Chinese POS.

Unfortunately, AZ part 513125 is not longer available in Timken form. It's Moog and it's $80. It MAY be an OEM repackage (Moog did that for my E82 tie rods, they were Lemforder in Moog box). Considering that, I'd find the cheapest F.A.G. online and order it.
Oops, missed your post before my last one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.