Votes: 5 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 85.9%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 4 6.3%

Front License Plate or No?

2K views 33 replies 25 participants last post by  BEKSA 
#1 ·
I've had my front license plate off since I first got my car, but I am now trying to decide if I want to put my front plate back on. Of course I wouldn't consider this if I had a govt issued plate, but since its personalized, let me know what you guys think.

Here's my car withOUT my front plate...

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
NO.. but patch those holes!

#13 ·
i want to get rid of my front plate but it is illegal. I amt trying though to find out if I can put a picture of the roundel as a plate instead.

#18 ·
Thanks for the replies and votes guys! :thumbup:

But GokuA made a valid point, and the car does look somewhat unique with that plate, so I might just leave it on for a short while until I get tired of it or until I get the M-Tech bumper. :pimpin:

#19 ·
VALMONT said:
get a custom euro front plate like mine !!!
Grant,
Have you been hassled by cops yet for having the Euro Plate up front? That was my original idea for the front, but after I pay the $35 for the Euro plate, I have to pay an addt'l $100+ for the front Euro plate holder, and IMO, I'd rather save that money for some real mods. But I have a feeling I'll end up getting that Euro Plate. :thumbup:

#21 ·
I agree that its a more cleaner look witout the plate there but if you live in NY like I do you need to have a plate or else you get pulled over. And I have gotten pulled over for the license plate and then he ends up writing me up for more than just that.:banghead:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.