BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody knows if a 2001 M3 front bumper will fit on a 2001 325 Ci (with the stock 325Ci side and rear skirts). The reason I ask is some jackass hit my car in the front and the insurance is going to pay for a new front bumper for my car I was going to do the a body kit but money is a little tight and I thought this would be better than nothing.

·
www.piratecove.org
3,745 Posts
i thought that it required a ton of modification, fender modification, etc.

why not go for the mtech kit that would work out better?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Viperjp7 said:
I was wondering if anybody knows if a 2001 M3 front bumper will fit on a 2001 325 Ci (with the stock 325Ci side and rear skirts). The reason I ask is some jackass hit my car in the front and the insurance is going to pay for a new front bumper for my car I was going to do the a body kit but money is a little tight and I thought this would be better than nothing.
no, it won't fit. go with an aftermarket bumper if you want the M3 bumper look, RIEGER is the closest one to an OEM M3 bumper. one problem tho, the RIEGER bumper is much lower than the stock side and rear. therefore, it'll look funny...

check out my photo album, http://photos.e46fanatics.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=15944&cat=500&thumb=1 ...i just recently put the RIEGER bumper.

or do a :search: , cause this topic has been discussed many times

·
Registered
305 Posts
m3 bumper

ask youngballer, he has his facelift with a euro m3 bumper.

"flared the fender a tad lilto to line up with the bumper.. u can add to the fender.. or subtract from the bumper.. to line it up...:
this is what he pmed me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts