BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just picked up my some cross-drilled/slotted rotors. I wanted to get Brembos all around but for some reason the guys at KRP in Long Beach said they only make rear rotors for the E46 328Ci. I am pretty sure they make the fronts also, but they gave me some ATE Front Rotors instead. I got it all for $170 so its a pretty good deal.

What do you guys think about having different front and rear rotors?

I picked up some PBR Metal Master pads also. I was gonna get the Axxis Metal Masters but the guys showed me both and they where exactly the same, even the plastic wrapping. So I just got the PBR's since they have any Axxis in stock for my model.

·
Slow in, slower out
4,661 Posts
You will have no problems mixing rotor brands front and back. I would hesitate to put one brand on the left side and a different brand on the right but in a pinch, its better than no brakes.

Ed

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
teamdfl said:
You will have no problems mixing rotor brands front and back. I would hesitate to put one brand on the left side and a different brand on the right but in a pinch, its better than no brakes.

Ed
I was thinking the same.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i got all rotors for $170, not calipers... i didn't get calipers.

my friend grew up with the guy from the shop so I got hooked up... not sure if u can get the same deal... i dink they have an ebay store... Look for KRP Brakes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts