E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys I need your honest opinion. Would front and side clears look good with the standard rear lights? :dunno:

·
Dale Earnhardt's Double
530 Posts
Doesn't look right to me. I thought about only doing that at first too. The fronts and sides sounded pretty easy, the rear sounded like it was a bit harder.

Actually the rears weren't as hard as it sounded and I am glad I did it. I used an 8" extension and a swivel joint on my socket and it was really easy.

·
Registered
86 Posts
pfloyd57 said:
Doesn't look right to me. I thought about only doing that at first too. The fronts and sides sounded pretty easy, the rear sounded like it was a bit harder.

Actually the rears weren't as hard as it sounded and I am glad I did it. I used an 8" extension and a swivel joint on my socket and it was really easy.
Doesn't a Sport Pck 330cic comes w/ the clears???

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WoW guys thanks for all the great responses! I guess my questions never seem to warrent a response, too boring i guess. Oh well. I guess maybe when i put the ACS body kit and Cf on then maybe i will get some feed back!

·
Registered
95 Posts
my guess is that to most people, they won't be able to tell what's up - but you will know! been thinking about just the front/sides too, but you might as well just do them all.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the input guys, I think i am just going to buy the front and sides and see how i like it, and if it looks bad i will order the backs. And tas i am in collegeville pa, about 20 min off of exit 24 on the turnpike, I have been to the york/new cumberland area quite a bit though, my wifes family lives there.

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
i am in Lancaster for school, and there are fanatics in Harrisburg and Lebanon. we will be having a Central PA DIY day pretty soon, PM me if ur interested in joining! :thumbup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Gotta get full clears.... not having the rears is like putting on a full body kit w/ no rims... don't do things 1/2 a$$.. lol

thats why i'm still saving my $$ to get the complete kit...;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts