BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all!
My name is Pavel, also know as graf (on http://dropit.street4.net), 29 years old, from Moscow, Russia.

Let me present to this respected community my touring.
2002 year, 320d (m47n).

This is not my first car, but most pleasent of all that came before it (focus mk2 2007 2.0l, vw jetta mk4 2003 1.8T, Mondeo 2010 1.6 and etc).

I bought it in april 2011, from that moment also bought Raceland coilovers, original Hamann PG1 wheels (R17, 9jj, ET+17). In next monday waiting tyres 205/40/17 and then i will install coilovers and wheels. I want to be low and wide.

This is my plans to nearest future, also some later i want to change color of car to Estoril blue (like that) and want to install roof trank for my bmx.

Less talk, more rock, some pictures of my as yet stock touring and my wheels.

Raceland coilovers ready to install

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Fk i want those wheels:( such nice specs..
btw, the raceland coilover pic is trippy. I hope it was taken with a fish-eye lens. Im only saying that cause of the front coilover looks bent:p

·
Registered
752 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanx guys for ur comments and welcomes.
My rims needing in some cosmetic repair (polishing and repainting of central part). They going to in repair next week. As soon as I get - it's all put on the car and show you.
Thanks again for your attention, peace! :)

·
Registered
11,511 Posts
Cool. Stupid question. I saw some cars with "From Russia with love" decals on it in Germany. Is this some sort of Russian car club?

If so...the last thing I would expect from Russia is "love":p:lmao:...I kid.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi to all!
some news about my touring

last weekend, took the wheels from reconstruction. It has been restored its original state - polished rim, center repainted in graphite color. Installed on the car. This week, I put the coilovers. In next sunday in Moscow will be large stance event, will be a lot of pictures, I estimate there will be about three stanced e46.
Ok, some pics from me, Sorry for the quality of the photo - from a mobile. Recall parameters - 205/40 tires, wheels 17 9jj ET+17

1 - 20 of 35 Posts