BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
first get axxis pads allmost dustless

then have i few buddies come over to party but first each one does a wheel but with the axxis you will allmost get no brake dust thats the key
bobm3 :D :D

·
Registered
395 Posts
Re: first get axxis pads allmost dustless

bobm3 said:
then have i few buddies come over to party but first each one does a wheel but with the axxis you will allmost get no brake dust thats the key
bobm3 :D :D
where is the cheapest place to buy axxis pads?:thumbup:

·
Registered
129 Posts
God I miss having a POS car. Cleaning the wheels is my nemesis. I need to get less spokes cause it gets to be such a pain.

So wax is the key? This dust is driving me nuts.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Damn that's clean..

But only for the moment...it's probably be full of dust again soon...

·
Registered
102 Posts
no easier way man I got the same rims I hate cleaning them :mad: but I love the compliments on them around town:thumbup:

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
yea i have those same rims. I hate cleaning them. They dont even look cool

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Damn that's clean..

ssutisna said:
But only for the moment...it's probably be full of dust again soon...
no sh*t - woke up this morning and dirty already just from pulling into the garage!! argggggggggg

·
Registered
393 Posts
Those really look good now. How about doing my M72's? They're off the car for the winter and would be easy to clean. I'm gonna wash and wax them this weekend and they'll be clean until March when they go back on.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have the same rims and yes they are a real pain in the butt. I really should clean a little bit at a time each day so that the dust doesn't build up but I work alot and the only day I have to wash my car is on Sunday. Do you use anything to spray it down before washing? You have any secrets you want to share with me?;)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Grey330ci said:
I have the same rims and yes they are a real pain in the butt. I really should clean a little bit at a time each day so that the dust doesn't build up but I work alot and the only day I have to wash my car is on Sunday. Do you use anything to spray it down before washing? You have any secrets you want to share with me?;)
this works the best at cleaning but still doesnt keep the dust away. Just spray then rub with a cheap foam brush(fits right in the vspokes). Only takes about 5 mins to clean all wheels. I also simple green in the wheel wells - seems to work good also.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
where did you get that meguiars wheel cleaner haven't seen it in S florida

·
Registered
102 Posts
no they don't thanks anyway

1 - 20 of 23 Posts