E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Addicted to Autocross
1,154 Posts
Cool

Nice. 2 shiny Bimmers...doesn't black look soooooo good when its clean? :thumbup: :D

On a side note though, I think you could use a better quality camera :eeps:

·
E46-free since 10-13-06
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The wheels on the 5 are BMW Type 5's. They are OEM 2-piece wheels that came with the Sport Package on 528's.

My camera is a 4 year old 1-megapixel, it takes good pics but I had to shrink it down and crop it to make it a reasonable size for downloading. The original pic is 1280x960. :dunno:

I like a clean black car. Too bad it doesn't stay that way for long.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I waxed my car for the first time ever this weekend (2.5 years).
It does look nice and clean.
I think I knocked about a half second of my zero to 60 times...maybe more.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My camera is a 4 year old 1-megapixel, it takes good pics
:lmao:

You want good pics, I just saw my friends Cannon D60 w/6m pixel... Talk about detail :D .....

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
looks great :thumbup: Man, those two car next to each other reminds me of how much I love the 3 series. (vs the 5er)

·
Registered
273 Posts
I dont think waxing your car is supposed to make your car faster?!?

·
E46-free since 10-13-06
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Keeferno said:
looks great :thumbup: Man, those two car next to each other reminds me of how much I love the 3 series. (vs the 5er)
Heh. I like each one about the same. Depends on my mood at the time. The 5'er is a lot better for going out to dinner and so on. It holds 4 people quite comfortably and is easy to get in and out of. The 3'er is more fun to drive and a lot sportier looking. I usually drive the 3 and my wife usually drives the 5.

I'd rather spend money on my cars than on a new digital camera :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts