BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Big Baller - Shot Caller
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time using an orbital buffer. Spent a couple of hours using the new PC 7424 Polisher and high intensity halogen lights in the garage around midnight. Those lights sure make the swirls stand out. The results were pretty good. Don't know how I ever did without an electric buffer; A whole lot better than old fashioned elbow grease.

Used Meguiars SCRATCH X to remove scratches and swirls, then followed up with a coat of Klasse AIO. This morning, in natural light, you can see absolutely no swirls at all. I'll add a coat of Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze later. Hopefully I'll increase the shine even more.

The picture really doesn't capture the detail. Nothing sweeter than a shiny Black BMW.

·
Registered
395 Posts
sweet, is that ur beater in the back:thumbup:

·
Big Baller - Shot Caller
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MarketWizard said:
sweet, is that ur beater in the back:thumbup:
The beater is a 2001 Ford Taurus... company car that I drive to work daily. Not a bad deal actually, get to keep the miles off the M3 and the gas/oil is paid for. Plus I get a new one every 2 years.

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,348 Posts
Very nice but your not supposed to wax the car yet.

·
Big Baller - Shot Caller
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tpzblu330ci said:
Very nice but your not supposed to wax the car yet.
I have always waxed my new cars, never had a problem with it. With a Black car (my 4th one), they just do not look good unless you detail them constantly IMHO.

·
Registered
842 Posts
looks pimp, you gotta get some clear reflectors or body colored ones on there tho, for $40 or so it cant be beat... it will make the car look so much better than it already does

·
Registered
201 Posts
how come ur not suppose to wax the car yet?

when are u SUPPOSE to?

what does it matter if you waz ur car. Its not like it damages it. Does it? :dunno:

·
Big Baller - Shot Caller
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BMW328Ci said:
looks pimp, you gotta get some clear reflectors or body colored ones on there tho, for $40 or so it cant be beat... it will make the car look so much better than it already does
Yeah I am going to get some clears soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts