E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone i browsed thru the threads didnt' find anything really..
juts wondering do we have many(any) meets in the fremont san jose oakland union city area?
im in fremont btw

anything? :hi:

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
There's always a meet in fremont/milpitas/SJ area, we had one last weekend it was a pretty good turn out. We're having another one Dec. 2nd, time and place will be posted soon :)

·
Banned
65 Posts
hahahaha

You must be a newbie :)

Fremont has tons of meets since there is a huge amount of people in this area - s4play, bluecougar, advan24r, etc :)

bluecougar is a major baller so don't mess with her!

VT

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
victor_tran330 said:
You must be a newbie :)

Fremont has tons of meets since there is a huge amount of people in this area - s4play, bluecougar, advan24r, etc :)

bluecougar is a major baller so don't mess with her!

VT
yep
i am a noobie! haha :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
M3tor2nR said:
I'm a newb too, and I'm in the Bay Area as well (Union City).

You guys have mini meets often around the area? I'd like to get to know some BMW owners around here. Let me know. :thumbup:
there's 2 i c in the events section right now
the drive and meet next saturday and i guess this other guy is planning one on jan 9th? check in the section :thumbup:

·
Registered
235 Posts
the bugs arnt that bad.. just a few hundred or so.. lol.. we gotta meet up when i get back into town.. havent seen any m3's around here

·
Banned
65 Posts
If you want to see some cool M3's in the Fremont / East Bay area, all you have to do is drop by Rick's place! :)

I was there last night getting some work done and he had 4 E46 M3's there waiting for ICE and other related mods.....any Fanatics here?

There were 2 black E46 M3's, a fully decked out Silver M3 on custom painted LM's, and a yellow M3 getting a flip out deck, DDE's and V1 install.

his SN is "s4play" or you can visit his site at:

www.euroboutique.us

VT

·
ouroboros autorotica
863 Posts
I hope you all make it to the 18th Stanford meet. As part of this we are also trying to raise toys and donations for Toys for Tots. So if you can, please bring one or more new, unwrapped toys to the meet.

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
tsang151 said:
if mel is there all the time then rick's place must be the shiznit...party at rick's house!! :woot:
:rofl: Okay, party at rick's house. Start the sign up list. :p I hear his house is huge, which I kinda believe in order to fit all those cars and bike of his.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts