BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
hmm...March 20th will be a little tight for me; have my dads big 50th birthday bash. April 3rd would work better I think, or even the 4th on a Sunday. We should definetly keep it at 2pmish, everyone seemed to like that time for the last one at Hooters

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
So when is the date for the freehold mall meet

Anyone know what the decision is :dunno:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Man I wish I could go, it is so close to me!! Ugh I leave for Armenia on the 1st and I will be in school march and april. Is there any date that is secure?

·
needs a new sig...
4,874 Posts
kev330cisport said:
Man I wish I could go, it is so close to me!! Ugh I leave for Armenia on the 1st and I will be in school march and april. Is there any date that is secure?
Aremenia? for what?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
so whats going down for march guys

ANybody feel like cruising or meeting up for march let me know

·
Registered
86 Posts
Re: 2 or 3??

So, is it the 2nd or the 3rd??? WTF? i'm so confused, and it's only 4:30 in the afternoon....

April 2 OR 3rd, i"m there, but list the date ON AUTHORITY firm so we all know. -O-

·
Registered
86 Posts
Carmelo said:
ANybody feel like cruising or meeting up for march let me know

I'm down for a March cruise. but can't do it next weekend....have to do it this weekend or the last weekend. let me know. PM me.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
GarrettF said:
does anyone ever read what i post anymore.. this is the date and time!
yea...cant make it on saturdays anymore since i had to pick up another class for school...but sundays im free so guess im not gonna be able to make it now

·
Registered
786 Posts
does anyone know VIP Records????

just wondering because if you do the owner is my cousin

just seein if anyone knew him since VIP Records is in freehold

·
needs a new sig...
4,874 Posts
03BMW325CI said:
sorry for the stupid question but what do you guys do on this meet???
its not a stupid question. we usually hang out, check out rides, get chased by cops, get some food, swap stroies, put faces to names, install mods, buy/sell stuff.. we "meet"

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
03BMW325CI said:
sorry for the stupid question but what do you guys do on this meet???
no no no..garret is wrong...we usually hold a big circle jerk meeting..thats wat really happens at meets :p

·
needs a new sig...
4,874 Posts
polorl57 said:
no no no..garret is wrong...we usually hold a big circle jerk meeting..thats wat really happens at meets :p
Al, How do you ever expect to get new people into our "circle" if you flat out tell them what is gonna happen before they arrive. it is much easier to convince people to participate once they are already there

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
GarrettF said:
Al, How do you ever expect to get new people into our "circle" if you flat out tell them what is gonna happen before they arrive. it is much easier to convince people to participate once they are already there
hahaha...soo sorry garret... i forgot thats how u got me into the "circle"

so like i was saying 03BMW325CI..."we meet people, put names to screen names, go for a drive..etc.." word of advice...watch out for people who try to bring you into the "group"

21 - 40 of 57 Posts