BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these for $50 after an instant rebate. T-mobile just started a rebate on the 1st of October for a $50 mail in rebate. So the phone is basically free after instant and mail-in rebates. :D

·
Registered
626 Posts
bimmer88 said:
I have these for $50 after an instant rebate. T-mobile just started a rebate on the 1st of October for a $50 mail in rebate. So the phone is basically free after instant and mail-in rebates. :D
activation fees?

·
Registered
626 Posts
bimmer88 said:
35 bucks and that shows up on your first bill...
thanks...shipping cost? and lastly, number portability. Is it up to me? thanks...dumb question but I have had Sprint pcs for 5 years now and have never changed cell number to remember or know what to do.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TommyX4437 said:
Bump for a super super great seller!
thanks buddy :)

BOSTONVietKid said:
thanks...shipping cost? and lastly, number portability. Is it up to me? thanks...dumb question but I have had Sprint pcs for 5 years now and have never changed cell number to remember or know what to do.
Free shipping and you can keep your # :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
do you have any bluetooth phones in stock?
would it be possible to get a GPRS (data) only contract?

I am looking for a bluetooth phone or pcmcia for my car computer for wireless internet.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the v600 is a bluetooth phone...

·
Resident CF Whore
2,880 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
You are only selling V600 with contracts correct?
To repeat my question: Can you sell me a V600 with a GPRS-only plan?

Thanks!

·
Registered
0 Posts
hey henry, anyway i can get this mail in rebate to work with my phone purchase? and it's suppose to come in today or tomorrow right?

bump for easy transaction

steve

·
Registered
118 Posts
Do you have that motorola bluetooth phone for verizon in stock? If you do, how much would it be for the phone, the motorola bluetooth headset and activation with new plan of 49.99?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Steve_c said:
hey henry, anyway i can get this mail in rebate to work with my phone purchase? and it's suppose to come in today or tomorrow right?

bump for easy transaction

steve
I can't really remember exactly which date you got the phone on but if you got it on october first, that's when the rebate is valid. If you did then you can just go to www.tmobilerebates.com and just print out the form. Just send it in w/ your upc and you'll recieve the rebate. You should be recieving the phone either today or tomorrow. Thanks for the bump steve :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
phrankandbeanz said:
Do you have that motorola bluetooth phone for verizon in stock? If you do, how much would it be for the phone, the motorola bluetooth headset and activation with new plan of 49.99?
nope.. sorry...

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Steve_c said:
damn it, i think the day you charge my credit card was the last day of september
ic.. too bad... if only i knew about the rebate beforehand i would have told you to wait a day... sorry steve... :(

1 - 20 of 34 Posts