E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy emailed this to me and thought I'd pass it along.

ANYONE can get a free radio w/ a year sub at sirius.com
Click Buy direct
Enter promo code 262
under referral code, type in "start"
Then you get a free radio and car or home kit.
Total was $172 delivered for radio & 1 year sub

Its only good for a few more days

·
Registered
392 Posts
Great info man did some research and got both my accounts activated. I was looking to activate my Sirius add-on kit to my Alpine-IVA D300 and ran across some information from google about Howard Stern Give away. I think this is what happened. He was at some rally or something and gave away 500 boom box's and for everybody else that was there recieved a coupon that they could redeem a free unit (Home or Car) with a 1 year subscription. Here are the details I ran across on Google:

Here's the Howard Stern deal from yesterday. The certificates all have the same code. I just used it and it worked, and I wasn't even there! Follow these instructions:

1. Must redeem by 11/24/2004

2. Must order system from sirius.com/offer/sternrally

3. Promotion Code 263

4. Select the system you want and purchase annual subscription for $142.45

5. Certificate # HS7436 in the "refferal ID" field

I ordered this above as a home unit and activated my car unit over the phone with this great rep and she did something like half off on the second unit ($83) and waived another $10 activation code.

Good luck

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
1,993 Posts
so wait, im really interested in this...how is it free? 172? subs is like 12/month?

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
1,993 Posts
oh its the receiver thats free...does anyone have any pics of this unit intsalled?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts