BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've just released our Billet dipsticks and are looking for professional photos with the dipsticks installed in various M3 engine bays.
We are looking for anyone with an E46 M3 with a clean, show, or go quality engine bays. The dipsticks retail $59 shipped.

Email: [email protected] pictures of your car and engine bay, and this week we will choose three people and they will receive the dipstick free of charge! Only thing we ask in return is a 3-4 different angle shots of the dipstick installed!

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,792 Posts
mmmmmmm

wow three people!

Ill send email by this after noon! or you can check my garage!

Not the best nder the hood shot than most of these FI forum but still good!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Any issues with radiant heat making the handle to hot to use?

If not then I'll take one and provide some photos! :D
The dipstick is get a little bit warmer compared to the plastic but nothing a shop rag wont cure. We haven't had any complaints being burned! :)

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
In that case, I think that would look great in my engine bay!

Send me one and I'll take some photos, and if it fits/looks great I'll order another at retail for a friend of mine who's engine bay could use a nice piece like this.

·
Registered
21,721 Posts
cool looking - any thought of making one for m54?

What is the difference? Length I am guessing.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
That bare aluminum would look great with red powder coating on it. Anodizing would not hold up that well in the heat I think.

In Marcus's. case, LSB would look cool. I guess guys can customize them as they see fit. I still think red should be one option.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
lol I dont think it can get much better than that faelar... well maybe marcus lsb I would eat off both your cars engine bays, fry some eggs on that manifold haha

·
Registered
166 Posts
That bare aluminum would look great with red powder coating on it. Anodizing would not hold up that well in the heat I think.

In Marcus's. case, LSB would look cool. I guess guys can customize them as they see fit. I still think red should be one option.
The OEM one is red...kind of defeats the purpose. Anodizing would hold up.

Anodize it clear or satin, done.

To the OP...was it made on a mill/turn? I'm waiting for mine to show up next month. Got to love new toys :woot:

·
Registered
33 Posts
yo mike this is skippy from ISO, steve's friend.. send one my way i will rock it... I got a little something in the works right now... and you know how many shows i go to haha.. lmk

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
damn, I feel like I am a little late for this one but heres my engine bay from my iPhone

1 - 20 of 23 Posts