BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We get calls every day from people that want to purchase our M3 turbo kit, but would prefer to go for a test drive first. Depending on where you live, it may be quite a ways to get to one of our existing customer's turboed M3s or to our facility in Portland, OR.

To make this enticing, we decided to offer a special incentive through the month of July. For those that would like the security of knowing, feeling and seeing these machines in action prior to making their purchase, we'll provide a credit of up to $500 on their turbo kit to cover their plane ticket. This offer is good for July only and will cover the lesser of $500 or the plane ticket itself.

If you want to fly out and take advantage of this offer, please email [email protected] and he'll work with you to schedule your visit.

Take care,
Chris.

·
Registered
586 Posts
wow. i'd love to do this, but then i'm probably not going to get your kit. no m3 nor money lol
It's a CREDIT...meaning if you fly out there & don't buy the kit, then YOU pay for your plane ticket. Anyway, it's a great offer for SERIOUS enthusiasts.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
so if we dont end up buying a kit we pay them 5bills?

·
Registered
586 Posts
yea i know, if i could portray tone on this site, you would be able to get from my tone that it was merely a wish.
No, I realize you were only wishing. I used you post as an excuse to clarify what Chris was offering because I knew some people would misunderstand the deal.

·
Registered
586 Posts
No, that's not what either Chris or I said. You might want to read the posts more carefully.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Several people that are mostly convinced to buy our kit would prefer a test drive before making their final decision. If they fly out and go for a test drive and decide to buy our kit in July, we'll pay for their flight up to $500 by crediting this amount towards their turbo kit purchase.

Chris.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I believe you would book your own ticket, take a ride in super *****in' M3, then they will knock 500 bones off the price of the kit if you decide to purchase one. :thumbsup: Damn good marketing plan IMO.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
chris if i do it do i get $500 off stage 3? ;) haha

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
guys... this isnt rocket science..

·
Registered
9,552 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
So are you guys saying that HPF will buy the turbo kit for you and pay you $500 to fly out there? :rofl:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts