BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of FOUR OEM wheels that were available on the 2001 BMW 3 series. These wheels have had all road rash repaired and have been fully powdercoated and clearcoated in the OEM color. Was going to use them for my own car, but went a different route. The powdercoating has a lifetime warranty from a local shop in the greater Seattle area. All details will be provided to you. Everyone knows these wheels run for over $450 at the local dealerships. It’s an extra set that I don’t need anymore. I will sell only a pair, or the whole set. <hr>
<hr>

I would like to sell to a local pacific northwest (SEATTLE) buyer to avoid the shipping costs. However, am willing to ship them if the buyer is aware of the costs involved. Bank on $40-50 per wheel. I will give you actual total when you commit to buying them.

thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't think it was unreasonable considering they are in perfect condition with a lifetime guarantee on the powerdercoat. I may be out of touch with the current market for these wheels (or lack thereof).

I'll take a reasonable offer though.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I'd say search the threads just to help get a reasonable idea on what these and wheels like these go for on here. Keep in mind that unless someone purchases locally (and the lifetime on the powdercoat may not even be transferable) that the lifetime on the powercoat means nothing to the buyer. Also, brand new sets of 18's can be had for $4-$600 from some of the sponsors on here. Just some food for thought, BMW charges too much for OEM parts because they can afford to for one and for two, they do have those people who either only buy OEM parts or are completely ignorant and don't know any better. Anyway, best of luck to ya and a free :bump:!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you get a buyer? i have the same wheels and i need to replace my spare plus one that i damage in a blowout but wondering how much lower will you go. i was looking to replace my 17 with all new 18s OEM replica that i can get for almost the same price or less

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not desperate to sell them so I could go about $800 total. I'm just trying to free up some space in my garage. I don't know what the shipping is to CT though, probably $25-$30 per wheel? Realistically the earliest I could ship them would be tuesday if you were interested. thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts