E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking it would be fun to have a sort of contest amongst the the users of the forum.

A contest for the best looking/best built E46s in each class.

2 Door Non-M
M3
4 Door Non-M

We could have 2 separate contests for the above models. The 1st contest would be for the best looking model. The 2nd contest could be the best built in terms of raw performance in each model.

I think this would be a cool forum event that could occur every 6 months or so?

I think it would really open up peoples eyes to all the possibilities with their own car and maybe spark new ideas for mods.

It would be cool if we had a new section in the forum made for this. Anyway, lets hear your thoughts! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2016 340i xD 6-spd
26,776 Posts
I'm sure my saloon was the best model built and I've got sort of new headlight covers on, so it looks sharp.

When can I expect the prize, OP? Just, fyi, I think I'd prefer my M3 in silver...is that okay?

Oh, Gheybe has the nicest convertible here, and I'm sure he'll back me up on this...and in terms of M3s...then give cyberkaa a couple of weeks to put his engine in, and he'll win hands down with his four-door M.

...and, OP, it's okay if I just win an E36 M...as long as it's silver and has heated leather sport seats.

PMing address for delivery.

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
There used to be a forum wide best M and best non-m... there might still be I dont know, but I bet it would be in the showroom subforum.

...and, OP, it's okay if I just win an E36 M...as long as it's silver and has heated leather sport seats.

PMing address for delivery.
Bahaha

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would like the sarcastic comments to be minimal in this thread please. I want mature responses from the members of this forum.

·
Registered
2016 340i xD 6-spd
26,776 Posts
I would like the sarcastic comments to be minimal in this thread please. I want mature responses from the members of this forum.
I thought Andy's post was very mature, and given that I'm the most mature fanatic I know of, I know you didn't mean me...or was this just an afterthought you had, remembering where you'd posted?

Sal has a very nice car too...but I think it's now a garage queen, iirc, and shouldn't be allowed to compete with DD cars.

Oh, OP, I'm sorry, btw, but if you saw my car, you'd just know I should win...my range rover roof, neon underglow with urinal tube, pink sponge pads and calipers, yellow sponge guibo. It's not only got it all...it has more than that!

Just reviewed that thread...you mean nicest 'modded' car, not nicest car. I think the test should come from the numbers...mpgs/miles...as in, I get 35 mpg at 70 mph at 200K miles. Nothing nicer than that!

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
I thought Andy's post was very mature, and given that I'm the most mature fanatic I know of, I know you didn't mean me...or was this just an afterthought you had, remembering where you'd posted?

Sal has a very nice car too...but I think it's now a garage queen, iirc, and shouldn't be allowed to compete with DD cars.

Oh, OP, I'm sorry, btw, but if you saw my car, you'd just know I should win...my range rover roof, neon underglow with urinal tube, pink sponge pads and calipers, yellow sponge guibo. It's not only got it all...it has more than that!

Just reviewed that thread...you mean nicest 'modded' car, not nicest car. I think the test should come from the numbers...mpgs/miles...as in, I get 35 mpg at 70 mph at 200K miles. Nothing nicer than that!
Racist.

·
Registered
2016 340i xD 6-spd
26,776 Posts
You cross-driver you!

I'll have you know, that I have a list...a list of guys for if I ever become ghey...and on that list are two Italians, a tall black guy, a Nicaraguan, and I think a gheybe but I don't know where he's from. I'm updating my list soon, btw! (I'll post all PMs here! :lmao:)

·
Registered
9,384 Posts
You cross-driver you!

I'll have you know, that I have a list...a list of guys for if I ever become ghey...and on that list are two Italians, a tall black guy, a Nicaraguan, and I think a gheybe but I don't know where he's from. I'm updating my list soon, btw! (I'll post all PMs here! :lmao:)
Brazil.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts