E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
flavaaroni
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
HELP

i need to sell these rims. contact me asap if youre interested. if theres anyone out there who knows a place i can take my one damaged rim to in SoKali to get it fixed, id appreciate the help. thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
HM2s

Hit me up on AIM and we will talk about them

I just lost a set of HM2's to a diff person. the pictures you have up on this thread wont work...Im interested. but need to see pics

AIM: Jeff325Ci

Otherwise just PM me back with some pictures or website that has pictures

THanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you have any better pics of all of them? It looks like one or both of the two in those pics have some curb rash...I'm interested but would like some more pictures

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's really hard to tell what kind of condition they are in...it looks like curb rash in spots, but seems to be a reflection of the polished lip. I'm interested...but with the curb rash--it makes it hard to decide...PM me if you want...or I will think about it and get back to you

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
damn, two of those rims are messed up, get them fix and then you can sell em for 1400. people who have kept their rims in great shape sell them for 1400.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts