Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello e46 members,

I am proud to announce that we are hosting a Form and Function Group Buy. I know some of you guys have been waiting for the launch of these coil over so what better way to come in the forums but to offer you guys a great deal on a complete set of coil overs.

Below the specs on the coils:

• 32 dampening settings

• Twin-Tube shock design for great ride quality and added strength

• 8kg (450lb)front 10kg (559lb) rear spring rates

• Lower mounts constructed out of steel for strength and coated for anti-corrosion

• Forged Front Aluminum top mounts (steel rear top mounts)

• Front Camber Adjustment

• Adjustable sway bar endlinks included (yes you read that right)

• Linear Springs

• 1yr Warranty

Seriously guys, it just does not get better than this, height, dampening and shock travel adjustment with the addition of camber plates and adjustable endlinks. :str8pimpi I believe this is the most complete system available at the moment.

Here are some photos of the coil overs on F2 Sponsored vehicles:

My personal car

///OSS

GROUP BUY PRICING

10 sets - $1,400
15 sets - $1,300
20 sets - $1,200

These coil overs retail for $1,600.

* Price does not include shipping or taxes when applicable.

If you guys have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Alfonso @ HDM:hi:

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You don't get camber plates and adjustable end links with the KW's.
Nor shock travel adjustment. You can attain the same or even a lower stance with the F2's and still conserve comfort.:thumbsup:

People that are slammed on KW's know how little travel there is on them.

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
lol these coils kill the KWs... threaded shock sleeves to really adjust the living crap out of them and slam the ride very nice... built in camber plates which usually run in the 400 to 600 range... and some adjustable endlinks another 3 hun at least, this is a gift as far as I'm concerned.

the hardware is so heavy duty as well... felt very industrial and race worthy when i got them:drool:

·
Registered
565 Posts
are you kidding me? a little pricey dont you think? you can get KWs for that price.
heres your answer...
lol these coils kill the KWs... threaded shock sleeves to really adjust the living crap out of them and slam the ride very nice... built in camber plates which usually run in the 400 to 600 range... and some adjustable endlinks another 3 hun at least, this is a gift as far as I'm concerned.

the hardware is so heavy duty as well... felt very industrial and race worthy when i got them:drool:
also, spring rates seem a little high for daily.. dont you think? any lower rate ones?

o yeah, lets get 20!!!!!

1.akb4

·
Registered
588 Posts
I've been waiting for these.

A couple of questions first:
How low will they go? I'll want at least an inch lower than the black sedan above. Doable?
Whats the benefit from adjustable sway bar endlinks?

Its down to this or the K Sports, as these are the only coilovers on the market with adjustable shock length - am looking for reasons to justify the extra spend over the K Sports here so feel free to sell me :)

·
Registered
565 Posts

How low will they go? I'll want at least an inch lower than the black sedan above. Doable?

Its down to this or the K Sports, as these are the only coilovers on the market with adjustable shock length - am looking for reasons to justify the extra spend over the K Sports here so feel free to sell me :)

an inch lower... O YEAH! they can do it..

adjustable sway bar end links= in order to keep suspension travel you need to drop the shock(you have to shorten the end links to compensate this...) these are a $300-$400 part that is not included with the Ksports

i was going to purchase a set of Ksports next week... until a little birdie told me about this group buy :thumbsup: i would love to get the price down to 1200 before i buy them though, just so its not that big of a jump over Ksports. anyway, these will run circles around Ksports all day long, the quality of these is much superior then the Ksports. the Ksports use a monotube design which is notorious for blowing out. the twin tube design of the f2's is immaculate, and it will give you peace of mind and a better ride quality. if you want performance... f2 also has the competition beat, they run a higher rate spring which will decrease body roll and stop the rocking from shifting.
all in all, you must be crazy to pass these up over the Ksports... but, to each their own...

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
M fitment?
Yes, sir. These coils fit ALL E46 Models
heres your answer...

also, spring rates seem a little high for daily.. dont you think? any lower rate ones?

o yeah, lets get 20!!!!!

1.akb4
The guys at F2 Autolife decided on the stiffer rates. I have prototyped the coilovers on my personal car and from personal experience the lower spring rates were compressing too much. I am going to let my man Preston from F2 to comment on this for you.

I agree 100%, thanks Lu.

Yes, definitely doable. My car still have more to go, you can indo slam without air bags.
an inch lower... O YEAH! they can do it..

adjustable sway bar end links= in order to keep suspension travel you need to drop the shock(you have to shorten the end links to compensate this...) these are a $300-$400 part that is not included with the Ksports

i was going to purchase a set of Ksports next week... until a little birdie told me about this group buy :thumbsup: i would love to get the price down to 1200 before i buy them though, just so its not that big of a jump over Ksports. anyway, these will run circles around Ksports all day long, the quality of these is much superior then the Ksports. the Ksports use a monotube design which is notorious for blowing out. the twin tube design of the f2's is immaculate, and it will give you peace of mind and a better ride quality. if you want performance... f2 also has the competition beat, they run a higher rate spring which will decrease body roll and stop the rocking from shifting.
all in all, you must be crazy to pass these up over the Ksports... but, to each their own...
Bakks, This wise man I believe answers your questions. :)
Thank you akb4:hi:
Where are they made?
I will let Preston @ F2 chime in with any additional information.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Includes Xi models?
If so, I'll sign up if we can get 20 members.

Please PM me because I probably won't remember to come check.
I'm pretty sure they will but lets wait for Preston to respond as he is the man behind this spectacular product.:thumbsup:

Alfonso @ HDM

·
Registered
155 Posts
damn i want these!!! i've been waiting for these for 6 months, but couldn't wait any longer and bought ST coils.... what do i do

1 - 20 of 319 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.