E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Asik Ajee !
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TIPS FOR YOU: For those of you who wants to slam their car with just using springs, lower than any of those H&R race ...etc

Simply just get the APEX springs.
the drop is 1.7 Rear, 2.2 Front
i think this is the lowest so far , after searching on every company out there. I already installed mine and its not settled yet and even its already lower than the Race. So wanna get low, get APEX Springs :thumbup: ...H&R Race is just a garbage...thought that its the lowest, but ITS NOT !!

·
Registered
109 Posts
You must be indo. Only indo's like theyre cars slammedddd. I dunno why...

·
TX Dinan 3
796 Posts
looks sweet with Intrax, Are those the SS and where did you get them from?

·
Asik Ajee !
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
potpie....what about the front ? how come you only show the back ? let me see how low the front is on intrax !!

·
Registered
109 Posts
makonto said:

yea all indo love to slam. r u indo ?
Thats how I know.:D

Most of the indos with benz in LA have their cars slammed. I never understood why. Then I look at that permiasury(sp) site and their cars are mostly slammed.

·
Registered
282 Posts
APEX are the worst!!!!!!!!!

my friend has had them for about a year, and the day he put them in i rode in his car and it feels like someone torched or cut his stock coils....worst ride ever, literally feels like there are no shocks on the car....if your looking for that low budget look, go for it....but i wouldnt put them on my car if you payed me...

to whoever just bought them, sorry to offend but that is just way to low to go with springs....M

1 - 20 of 26 Posts