BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
can ya spare some change?
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This info from Consumer Reports might help your decision:

Consumer Reports

Seems to me that the Dunlop WinterSport M2 are the best deal and among the best winter performers. :thumbup:

·
Registered
393 Posts
PowerDrift said:
This info from Consumer Reports might help your decision:

Consumer Reports

Seems to me that the Dunlop WinterSport M2 are the best deal and among the best winter performers. :thumbup:
I'm just curious, did Consumer Reports aid in your decision to buy a BMW?

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
beauport said:
If you're implying that CR is not worth reading then I must point out that they gave the 3 series very high ratings and it had been a "recommended" model for a few years (not sure about this year). If I'm reading too much in between the lines please ignore this post.

·
can ya spare some change?
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Re: Re: For those of you who are planning on getting snows

beauport said:

Yes it did, as did Motor Trend, Automobile Mag, Kiplinger, Wall Street Journal, my experience with BMW, people's comments from bimmer.org, bimmerfest, and relatives that own BMW's.

Consumer Reports is one of the more unbiased magazines around. Are you trying to imply something here?

·
mod bug resistant
622 Posts
Re: Re: For those of you who are planning on getting snows

beauport said:

It helped me choose between Audi and BMW. Just look at reliability ratings and you'll understand why I went with BMW.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Thanks for the input from all of you on Consumer Reports. I've been skeptical about their reporting accuracy and bias, I'll have to take a closer look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts