BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually bought them online for my nissan. I didnt pay attention to the bolt pattern listed. Im actually losing some $ on this post. So my loss your gain.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wont know until you try. Sorry, dont have a bimmer to test fit on. The front wheels are mid/high disk to clear some BBK. Anyone want to come by for a test fit?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hub-centric rings and some tire stretch and they'll work no problem.

It's just hard to believe you spent $1k+ and didn't care to look at the bolt pattern.

·
Registered
3 Posts
These offsets will not fit any of our e46 cars. M offsets are +35F & +22R max without rubbing, and regular e46 non-M's front offset is same, but rear offset is +38.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
this is some baller ****.

5x120.65 is corvettes or something, not us. would need adapters (which would space them out 30 some mm most likely).

really kinda tempted here.

·
Registered
23 Posts
These offsets will not fit any of our e46 cars. M offsets are +35F & +22R max without rubbing, and regular e46 non-M's front offset is same, but rear offset is +38.
Yes, they can fit E46 M3.
this is some baller ****.

5x120.65 is corvettes or something, not us. would need adapters (which would space them out 30 some mm most likely).

really kinda tempted here.
It's less than 1mm difference. Adapters can be made down to 15mm, but not necessary.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts