1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE:

(4) OEM 330Ci wheels 17x7.0, ET47 Wheels
(4) Bridgestone Blizzak LM-22 Snow Tires 205/50/17

The entire set is mounted and balanced. The wheels are in perfect condition; straight and true. I've put around 1500 miles on the tires.

The Blizzak LM-22 snow tires are absolutely awesome in the snow and great under normal conditions. You can put them on your car and leave them on all winter and still enjoy great performance traction between snow falls.

Asking $950 + we split the shipping.

Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected]

Thanks!

:thumbup: :D :thumbup:

Attachments

·
2,375 Posts
why don't you need them? :D

I'd need them for sure if my car drove... 18 inches of snow this morning!

·
Registered
186 Posts
bump

yea, you are too late. If you posted this one year earlier, i would have picked them up :lmao::lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
352 Posts
vinny got a spare to sell? :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Would you sell just the wheels? I'm in Stl also so there would be no shipping. I could pick up, make me a deal I can't refuse:thumbup:

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TurboC2 said:
Would you sell just the wheels? I'm in Stl also so there would be no shipping. I could pick up, make me a deal I can't refuse:thumbup:
I would prefer to sell the wheels with the tires.
It's a great winter setup and you wouldn't have to pay for mounting and balancing since it's already done. :D

·
mod bug resistant
622 Posts
That's a very good deal people. LM-22s are great winter performance tires. I have them and wouldn't buy anything else. :bow:

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AndyXXL said:
That's a very good deal people. LM-22s are great winter performance tires. I have them and wouldn't buy anything else. :bow:

Yeah, I just wish someone would buy these from me. :D

·
2,375 Posts
Vinny, if my cousin gets his bonus next week as planned he said he's going to buy a car - I've been working on convincing him not to waste the money on an Xi and instead use that cash to get a coupe and snow tires. If you haven't sold them, and he gets a bimmer, I'll sell him these for sure.

Been meaning to ask for a while... why are you getting rid of them? Got a winter beater or something now instead?

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dave said:
Vinny, if my cousin gets his bonus next week as planned he said he's going to buy a car - I've been working on convincing him not to waste the money on an Xi and instead use that cash to get a coupe and snow tires. If you haven't sold them, and he gets a bimmer, I'll sell him these for sure.

Been meaning to ask for a while... why are you getting rid of them? Got a winter beater or something now instead?
Dave,

That would be awesome if your cousin wanted these wheels. I assure you they are in great condition, mounted, balanced, and lots of tread life remaining. Not to mention these are OEM wheels so he wouldn't have any fitment issues.

You're right about trying to convince him to get a coupe and a set of snow tires instead of an Xi. The LM-22 give you complete control and confidence in the winter. I drove through 6 inches of unplowed snow a few weeks ago without any problems at all.

I'm looking to get rid of these wheels because I found a good deal on two set's of M68's and I'm going to run the 4 fronts with snow tires and the 4 rears for the track.

Please email me: [email protected] if your cousin has any questions.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts