BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gonz997
6,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my Vorsteiner CF Engine Cover - Excellent Condition - No scracthes, no oil - just beautiful carbon fiber. $250 shipped in the USA.

I'm completing my car and found a strut bar that I love but it's in a 2X2 weave, and my engine cover is 1X1. So I called Vorsteiner this evening and changed the order on my carbon fiber hood and had the underside changed to 2X2 from 1X1. The topside/vents will be 1X1 and it doesn't matter because other than the CF vents, it'll be painted (topside only). This will also match the carbon fiber interior that I ordered which is also 2X2.

The reason I don't change everything up is because the race lip and diffuser and both 1X1.

Anyway, that's why it's for sale. I ordered the new one. Mine has been off the car since before Winter.

PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
And boy did you really attach some thumbnails.. thumbnails of thumbnails! my eyes are going crossed thinking about that.
:rofl:

Hey, Eric. :hi:

Wow, Gerard! Can't wait to see the replacement! Someone's going to be very lucky picking up your CF cover!! :)

Wish it would fit my car. :( And didn't have the M-logo so no one would call me a poser. :(

·
Gonz997
6,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good idea G.

And boy did you really attach some thumbnails.. thumbnails of thumbnails! my eyes are going crossed thinking about that.
Here you go Eric - picture of it when it was on my car - I know you remember! :)

Attachments

·
Gonz997
6,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Chase! Yeah same engine and no fitment issues. I believe there's one guy I saw a post a while back ago that had the same. Easier access in the MCoupe for sure.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Sounds good, I'll tell my dad about the 4 sale ad.

It still surprises me how big the engine bay is in comparison to the M3.

·
Gonz997
6,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know - the first time I looked inside the hood I was so impressed by the look of the S54 - looks so much better inside the MCoupe engine bay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts