BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand New - still in the boxes!!

1.) Twin Silencer Exhaust for the 325/330 Coupe/sedan that has never been installed $550 + shipping.

2.) Swaybarbarians - Brand new and never been installed - $325 + shipping

3.) UUC tuned spring set to match Swaybarbarians - $250 + shipping.

If someone wants all three, I will knock $75 off for a grand total of $1050 + shipping.

Email for questions - [email protected]

·
Just Marinatin'
2,912 Posts
how much did you pay for the sways?

why didnt' you put any of this on your car and what car do you have anyway? Pictures? Might be safer to get the sways from UUC for a little more money than from someone who's first post is selling something.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mcabr,

I am turning in my car (325i - it's on a lease and getting an M3 - at least it's not a gaspoweredrazor), which is the reason I'm not putting any of this on my car. This is my first post in THIS forum--I have posted in the general forum

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
mcabr said:
... Might be safer to get the sways from UUC for a little more money than from someone who's first post is selling something.
Just want to remind everyone to use escrow.com when dealing w/ someone you don't know; it makes sense.

·
Just Marinatin'
2,912 Posts
on that note

razor6 said:
Mcabr,

I am turning in my car (325i - it's on a lease and getting an M3 - at least it's not a gaspoweredrazor), which is the reason I'm not putting any of this on my car. This is my first post in THIS forum--I have posted in the general forum
Making fun subtely is just the same as blatenly poking at someone. gaspowered razor is a joke and my what a big step from 325 to M3, sounds fishey. I wasn't trying to call you out but simply stating that it sounds more legit when you have been posting and then try and sell un-installed mods on the board. So what if it is your first post on this section, bottom line is that you have 1 post. :thumbdwn:

Before you try and call me on misspelling or grammatical errors I think that you better check yourself first because I don't give a [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
523 Posts
since you're a risk:

this is another one of my terrible offers but:
$1000CDN if you get it all to my door.
and that's only if the exhaust doesnt make the car much lower. I put just a new muffler on my Impreza and it sounded like a monster car, and it was a street muffler, not even a 'race' one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Making fun subtely is just the same as blatenly poking at someone. gaspowered razor is a joke and my what a big step from 325 to M3, sounds fishey. I wasn't trying to call you out but simply stating that it sounds more legit when you have been posting and then try and sell un-installed mods on the board. So what if it is your first post on this section, bottom line is that you have 1 post.
Mcabr, I thought this was the "FOR SALE" forum. What do you want me to do , lurk around here and post ridiculous posts just so I can build up a high number like 1287??

I could have easily gone to eBay and sold them were I have over 50 positive transactions, I just thought I would try here since this IS a BMW forum.

I'm a little confused about your comment though on spelling or grammatical errors :huh: What the hell is THAT all about?? I don't see where I insinuated that at all!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Re: on that note

mcabr said:

Making fun subtely is just the same as blatenly poking at someone. gaspowered razor is a joke and my what a big step from 325 to M3, sounds fishey. I wasn't trying to call you out but simply stating that it sounds more legit when you have been posting and then try and sell un-installed mods on the board. So what if it is your first post on this section, bottom line is that you have 1 post. :thumbdwn:

Before you try and call me on misspelling or grammatical errors I think that you better check yourself first because I don't give a [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!
:confused: :confused: :confused: :tsk:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts