BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Original 18" OEM BMW Style 72 wheels

I am selling the original 18 inch BMW Style 72 wheels, all of which have the M logo and BMW center caps. I loved these rims and had them on my factory 2003 330Ci sport. But it was time for change and I got a new set of wheels now on my car. The wheels are a staggered setup:

Front: 18x8 et 47 offset
Rear: 18x8.4 et 50 offset

The wheels are all straight and drive well with no bends/cracks/or repairs ever done. Two of the four wheels (one front and one rear) have some curb/scuff marks (pics posted), but the other two are in great shape.

I am asking for $600 for the set, plus shipping (estimated between $80-120 across the U.S. via UPS). Or, you can pick them up in Jackson, Mississippi.

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am selling the original 18 inch BMW Style 72 wheels, all of which have the M logo and BMW center caps. I loved these rims and had them on my factory 2003 330Ci sport. But it was time for change and I got a new set of wheels now on my car. The wheels are a staggered setup:

Front: 18x8 et 47 offset
Rear: 18x8.4 et 50 offset

The wheels are all straight and drive well with no bends/cracks/or repairs ever done. Two of the four wheels (one front and one rear) have some curb/scuff marks (pics posted), but the other two are in great shape.

I am asking for $600 for the set, plus shipping (estimated between $80-120 across the U.S. via UPS). Or, you can pick them up in Jackson, Mississippi.

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
Although it's in the wrong section, I never really loved those rims.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts