BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M3 Lip spoiler for 2 door E46s. Comes with 3M tape Looks and feels just like the OEM spoiler. BRand NEW!!! never mounted or painted. Im in Socal but if youre willing to pay for shipping Ill send it out.

·
Registered
277 Posts
how much?

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,330 Posts
How much? I'm in Orange County and I'll pick up.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Spunshi you actually buy parts for your "M3" on EBAY??? dont mean to be rude but thats pretty pathetic. True a similar spoiler can be purchased for $40 and shipped for $15. Total $55. but what if it's damaged or doenst fit right, you guys all know that ebay parts arent 100% guaranteed to fit, then what do you do, send it back pay another $15 for shipping??!! so in the end you lose $30 and have nothing?? Has it ever occured to you that some people prefer paying a little more to have the assurance, first hand, that it indeed fits properly and meets there standards? Spunshi, dont underestimate the knowledge of others, the first thing that they probably did was check ebay. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this earlier, Spunshi before you try to enlighten others, make sure you learn how to spell the word "homework". My 2cents.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Man r u anal or what. I'm not so freaking anal as to check every word I type dude. But I guess there has to be balance in life, so you take the anal role. It's yours.

Regarding ebay, it was just an observation. Sorry if I came across strongly. But there are reliable sellers there who sell the EXACT same thing that fits perfectly. I don't see any difference between what you're selling and what's on ebay. Am I wrong? The shipping situation that you mentioned also applies to your situation as well. Feel free to reply.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well Spunshi, since Im the one that makes sure that every word I type is correct, that would make me a perfectionist, and since youre the one that doesnt seem to care about spell checking, that would make you incompetent. The fact that you even dared to challenge me shows yet another attribute of yourself, YOURE THE ANAL ONE!!! Lessons for future references: before you build up enough audacity to defame someone, hiding behind your pitiful modem, make sure that he is not a prolific law student attending a prestigious University. Don't submit witty remarks that can potentially ruin others' sales. READ THE THREADS they were OFFERS from fellow fanatics, Im not asking for a ridiculous price, notice I didnt even bother to list a price. Finally, your second reply could have been sent to my PM box, better yet, you could have just asked for my Cell number and we could have settled our differences over the phone. Feel free to reply.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Getting sick of flakers.... First one to offer me $60 Gets it. THis is a BRAND NEW NEVER MOUNTED OR PAINTED M3 style LIP spoiler for coupes. comes with 3M tape. LETS DO LOCAL ONLY. I can meet people from LA To San Diego. unless you are willing to drive down.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts