BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,686 Posts
oh really. i google xi springs and got a bunch of bs replies i figure springs dont really wear out plus i said incl. shipping but thanks for the heads up. i have the sport suspension already do you know how much more of a drop i can expect?

in response to your post the other day did you find out about staggards on an xi?
http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/...ar=2004&autoModClar=&partNum=29383&perfCode=S

$229 at tire rack. thats the cost of these springs new. Googleing XI springs isn't going to do anything... ask the forum... where there's people in the know...

as for the staggereds... its best not to run them on an XI, but its doable...

·
Premium Member
7,686 Posts
oh really. i google xi springs and got a bunch of bs replies i figure springs dont really wear out plus i said incl. shipping but thanks for the heads up. ?
I still dont understand the logic of your post... He's selling for $150 shipped and you offer $200 shipped... ??? You offer MORE than asking??

·
Registered
593 Posts
i thought he posted 180 for pickup so i said 200 for shipped. i just got home from work when i was reading that. thanks for the info before.

·
Premium Member
7,686 Posts
I already bought some... I PM'd you on February 12th... Its now March 20th! 6 weeks was a bit long to wait for a response...

·
Registered
593 Posts
i am very interested in these. how many miles are on them?

·
Registered
593 Posts
are these still for sale??

how do you want paid??????

·
Registered
593 Posts
are you serious you have 2 posts not that im saying your not trustworthy but seriously. paypal?

·
Registered
593 Posts
whats your paypal address. i really want these man

·
Registered
593 Posts
did you decide to take paypal yet?

·
Registered
593 Posts
does anyone know how much this will lower an xi with factory sport suspension i can not find out anywhere!!??!?!?!?!??!

·
Premium Member
7,686 Posts
No XI's have sport suspension, even if you have the sports package. All XIs have the exact same setup.

Here's the car with these exact springs on:

·
Registered
593 Posts
that was exactly what i was looking for. about how much wheel gap is there afterwards. i came from a jeep and thought my bimmer was awamzing (stilldo() but this wheel gap is killing me....did you replace you shocks and struts too? i know i should but am wondering since this isnt too much of a drop if i can still get away with oem for now.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts