BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale, my 2nd set of Fikses, these were the ones I was going to use for the track. They are 18x8 all around with 225/40/18 yoko avs sports. There is about 70% tread remaining on the tires. I sent the wheels to be repolished by a professional place here in Houston. I will post pictures on Friday, when I get the rims back. All rims will be refinished and look better than new!!. All wheels are in perfect round with no bends. One wheel has some rash on it, but can be fixed. I was quoted $65 locally to fix it.

Anyway, to recap, the stats are

18x8 all around
225/40/18 yoko avs~ 70% tread
Wheels are 20 lbs a piece
Forged Aluminum 3 piece
Just recently repolished
No bends or cracks
All are balanced
1 wheel has rash

And I understand it's hard to sell wheels without pictures. I will have pictures on Friday. If anyone is remotely interested, just shoot me an email or PM.

No price posted yet, so just make a ballpark offer :)

For reference sake, I sold my street set of FM-10s for $2700. They were staggered 18x8 and 18x9 with about 20% on Kuhmo 712s....

The reason why I'm selling: I have 3 sets of wheels at home right now, and I really only need 1 ;)

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So here are the pics after polishing....

The wheels look better than new :)

Amir

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They work fine for me :)
The swingset isn't for sale, punk! :)

Split: To be honest, the wheels aren't cheap :). I'm looking to get around $2900ish with tires.

·
needs a new sig...
4,874 Posts
Amir...i wish i didnt already have them on one of my rides or they would have been bought!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More pics for you gimps...

Here are pictures of each wheel, included the wheel with the rash.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
amir,

just a heads up, they WILL NOT work on an E30 (wrong bolt pattern) or the E30 M3 (right bolt pattern but wrong offset).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts