BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a complete, working OEM alarm system from an e46 coupe. This includes everything you will need for the install: the alarm unit (with mounting bracket and screws), ultrasonic sensor, and tilt sensor. Also includes a custom made bracket with nuts for the tilt sensor in the trunk. Many sellers have the tilt sensor without a mounting bracket, and unfortunately, you can not buy the bracket separately from the sensor.

If your car did not come with an alarm from the dealer, then you will have to get the alarm activated once installed. Many independent shops will do it, as well as any BMW dealer.

Asking 200 + shipping and paypal fees. I am negotiable on the price but no low ballers! Located in Wilmington, DE 19808.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Also includes a custom made bracket with nuts for the tilt sensor in the trunk

Dude this is how these tilt sensors come from the factory do a search.

I dont mean to be dissing your thread or anything but you have to be honest with any potential buyers

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also includes a custom made bracket with nuts for the tilt sensor in the trunk

Dude this is how these tilt sensors come from the factory do a search.

I dont mean to be dissing your thread or anything but you have to be honest with any potential buyers
True, and by no way am I misleading possible buyers. In many cases, the tilt sensor does not come with a bracket. When I was searching for an alarm system, many sellers did not have the bracket attached to the sensor so that is where I got my reference from. I know that it does come from the factory with the bracket and that is also why I mentioned you can not buy the bracket separately.

I was simply warning the buyers because some of them do not know that there is a bracket for the tilt sensor; I saved them the headache of having to duct tape the sensor to the car (ask me how I know) :(

·
Registered
78 Posts
one more thing, you might want to lower your asking price as ive been selling these for $165 shipped and thats everything including the prestol cage clip that the buyers will also need when attaching the siren bracket to the firewall of the car

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
one more thing, you might want to lower your asking price as ive been selling these for $165 shipped and thats everything including the prestol cage clip that the buyers will also need when attaching the siren bracket to the firewall of the car
Asking price does not mean Im firm...

And the cage clip is not needed. Everything I have for sale is a complete set, direct bolt on.

Possible buyers: Please excuse these rude comments on my for-sale thread. PM me and you'll see that I am very flexible.

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,559 Posts
Even Tischer wants $295 for these. http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=463820&siteid=214672&catalogid=4462

I don't feel the OP is out of line in his pricing. Maybe it was a convertible alarm you saw for $165, those are cheaper.
Free bump for seller.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts