E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my barely used H&R Sport Cup Kit. Sport cup kit = race springs. It came off my 2000 323Ci.
The ride was stiff but also comfortable. Kept the car flat in the curves and handled very nicely. The drop was just enough to close the wheel gap, but does not looked slammed.
These springs and shocks are in great condition. There are minor blemishes on the springs and shocks from normal use. All shocks are not blown and are 100% working. The suspension was on my car for less that 1 year so the manufactures warranty still applies. Warranty is good until beginning of april 2011. I put ~ 7,000 miles on this suspension, and mind you, northern Delaware has very nice roads. There is nothing but smooth, pothole-free asphalt where I live meaning this suspension did not get a beating. Also, very rarely saw rain and never saw snow/ salt as I removed it before any snow hit this year.

Included is the warranty slip, some stickers, and some H&R papers that came in the box. And since Im a nice guy, Ill even throw in all the dust boot and collars (good condition), as well as Meyle HD rear shock mounts that were installed with the suspension. The dust boots are cut to fit as H&R instructed on the warnings sheet that came in the box.

Any questions please ask. Located in Wilmington, DE 19808

Price: $550 + shipping and paypal fees *NEW PRICE* $500 shipped for the whole set

Here are some pictures of my car:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Bump. New info added!

I dont want to part out this kit so please stop asking. Ive already gone through too much trouble trying to arrange seperate buyers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry I missed them ;) Enjoy them, Drew. Post some pics.

Meanwhile, I'm looking for a similar suspension set-up for my '02 325iT (sport wagon).
Thanks!
Tim

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey man will you PM me? ive got some questions about this because i wanna lower my car (323ci) i just am not sure what do to it with? i was thinking H&R sport springs but if this kit is better let me know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts